almost done

yea, anyways, my armor is trimmed, as many of you suggested. still needs to be repainted, the problem is it renders my old flightsuit and velcro useless

trimmed.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldnt directly attach it to a flight suit, attach it to a vest of some sort, its a lot easier and you can keep it on the vest always

sheesh Clayster....anyways,

That blaster is beyond cool. The blasted-off look is just ingenious. Your armor is looking better and better. Keep up the good work!

so it looks like theres black powder on there...if youre good with spray paint, you can do it the easy way

if not, then grind up some black chalk and brush it onto some areas on your armor, then use some sealer to keep it on there

Pretty easy with a 1 inch brush, sand paper, and a piece of black artists chalk =D

Yes you can do it with paint to, but if you haven't done it with spray paint before then you need to practice before you try. The chalk method is pretty fool proof until you put your varnish or sealant over it.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back