ACCURATE BOBA FETT GLOVES

Hey, I was wondering if I could get myself a pair of these if you're still taking orders. I would need the ESB version. Thank you!

Forcebewitya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks GBH!! I would like to order a pair of ROTJ/SE gloves.
Measurements:
Tip of middle finger to base of wrist = 7.5 inches
Hand circumference = 9 inches
Wrist circumference = 7.5 inches

PM and PP sent!!

haha now i see this thread after i sent payment, lol I did not knew there was a run for the gloves. I did not added my forum name on the paypal payment but email is same as forum name, defiler257@yahoo.com

Ill have to take meassurements and PM them for you tommorrow.

thanks

P.S. let me know if payment was received, is the first time i use a paypal account too. :)

Eric,

I just got my set yesterday!! THANK YOU and your helper.:cheers

They exceeded my expectations!

Hello Galactic Bouty Hunter,
Nice to meet you, My name is Leonardo Gazzia(Boba Leo) from Argentina (Buenos Aires) and I wanted to know, the total cost of the gloves (ROTJ version) and the ships until here, and also that mail type you use for shippings to the foreigner and I finish it to where I can send the payment, your gloves are really extremely accurate.
Thank you in advance and I wait their answer!!!!

Got mine today and they are just awesome! What a nice surprise to see the package on the counter when I got home from work!

Super work Eric!!! Thanks so much!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back