1 piece or 2 piece flight Suit

If they are proper fitting both are comfortable. It all depends on how accurate you want to be. A one piece flight suit is required for brigade (Mando Mercs) or Tier 2 (501st Legion) attainment.

I have a 2 piece and want a one piece. Pants always sag down. You can always make the 2 piece one piece but overall i would prefer the stability of the one.

A one piece flight suit is required for ... Tier 2 (501st Legion) attainment.
I haven't heard this before. In fact, there is no level 2 requirements for the flightsuit on the ESB CRL. I don't think it matters as it's not visible at all.
Every other level 2 or 3 requirement is something you can see (such as a specific material, color or a part that should be used) or functionality (servo for level 3).
The mojo behind the scenes doesn't matter as long as it looks good.

I haven't heard this before. In fact, there is no level 2 requirements for the flightsuit on the ESB CRL. I don't think it matters as it's not visible at all.
Every other level 2 or 3 requirement is something you can see (such as a specific material, color or a part that should be used) or functionality (servo for level 3).
The mojo behind the scenes doesn't matter as long as it looks good.
Take it up with Major. All I can state is what the detachment lead (and person who approves tier 2/3 approvals) told me when I submitted for tier 2 last year. While the crl does not state you can't have two pieces, the image provided of the flightsuit clearly is one piece not two.

There are posted requirements tier 2 and tier 3 for RoTJ for the flight suit. The current 2 piece MOW suit does not meet these standards.

Sent from my SM-G930V

arkady is the best here to get a one piece flight suit made from. She has made many members here their flight suits.
mine is good fitting and comfy.

Second this! Mine fits like a glove. I keep my suit on a mannequin most of the time and thats the only time I wish I had a two piece (as it would be much easier to put on a take off).

I've had both (in all fairness my first one was a train wreck). My first suit was a 2 piece and I constantly ran into trouble after about an hour of it shifting around the waist and causing it to sag around the hips and crotch. It worked fine and I actually wore suspenders under top which caused different problems later. It was easy to suit up but a pain if it dropped around the waist when you put on the girth, belts etc. You couldn't adjust it.

I got a 1 piece after the first year back in like 2000-2001 to fit my exact frame and I loved it. Now the problem is the chest is snug and the neck is almost painful but I wouldn't go back to a 2 piece personally. Gravity wasn't kind to my 2 piece but it's fine with the 1 piece. Just stay the same size and weight and you'll be fine haha.

1 piece all the way for this guy.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back