Question about differences & yes I used "search" LOL

Question about differences & yes I used "search" LOL

Just wondering what the differences are between AOTC clones & ROTS clones besides the helmets. trying to make an ARC with AOTC helmet, but all I seem to find for sale are ROTS sets of armor. End goal is a Null ARC.

Re: Question about differences & yes I used "search" LOL

There's no real difference between the standard armours .

From
    Middlesbrough UK

this topic was discussed a while back opn clone empire - think answered by Lodril. This is what I had in my own FAQ based on those discussions.

Essentially very minor difference in Ep. 2 and Ep. 3 armor - its all in the elbow. Any amor set you buy can be used to make a clone variant. If for instance u get ur hands on the C6 set, it was based on the EpII clones, but if u use it to make a EpIII - no one will notice the difference.

there were however some slight variations in the Ep2 suit, based on how up close and far back in the there were.

The differences are subtle and I'd be very surprised if someone came up to you and said "What are you doing wearing that armor with a Phase 1 helmet?!?" If that does happen, tell the propeller-head to take it easy and walk away.

Jedi_Outcast77 said: View Post
    The differences are subtle and I'd be very surprised if someone came up to you and said "What are you doing wearing that armor with a Phase 1 helmet?!?" If that does happen, tell the propeller-head to take it easy and walk away.
    Yes, but I'm not worried about the propeller-head, I'm worried about the 501st.

gymbeau2000 said: View Post
    Yes, but I'm not worried about the propeller-head, I'm worried about the 501st.
    I know. I'm just saying that it wouldn't be a sticking point for 501st approval, just for the individuals that take things a little too seriously.

Hi Vode. I am also working on a Null ARC.

hit me up if you wanna share references.

Which N-ARC are ya doing? I'm doing Ordo.

Haven't made up my mind yet. So hard to choose.

Formely Jaing Skirata A'den Skirata's Avatar
    From
    Yucca Valley

Jedi_Outcast77 said: View Post
    lol... i read this and the first thing i thought was... "we do this with boba's!"

sorry just tickles me!

good luck on your build prudii! if i could find clone armor to fit my 6'06" frame, i'd do a null arc. but, i'd do it in the alpha series comic style and green of course. but then i'd have thousands into a kit the 501st wouldnt accept either.

btw, check with your local garrison... but, i don't believe the "nulls" are accepted and last i checked the 501sts main page, arc'scrl's in general were under review

The Clonetrooper forum I check do have a CRL or whatever they call it for the Null boys and ARCs in general. After digging more...I think I have to just wait to find someone selling stuff. I found a supplier of armor, but not helmets yet. Would be nice to find a few armor makers though to have options.

PM sent

PM not received lol

Oh you received it alright. I just have a tendancy to say pm sent first then send it after, haha..