introduction

From
    ALABAMA!!!!!

introduction

hi, i am MR.bungle. i am from alabama. i am a total noob at costume making. so to make my life difficult i decided i would make a boba fett costume.'

WOW, there is alot to make a realistic fett. i am a tattooer by trade and do oil paintings on the side. i have always wanted to sulpt. this seems like a right place to start.

i have already made 2 mistakes, one buying a base chest armor kit off ebay and i bought a helmet kit off there to. have not got them yet. they don't look to bad, but are going to require a lot of work.

i decided to make the jet pack from scratch. now i am looking into building one, making the mold from it and casting my own. that should be fun.

well heres to you,
    mr bungle.

From
    Trondheim, Norway

Re: introduction

Welcome to the TDH-Family

From
    Wisconsin

Welcome and don't worry about buying a kit. Many of the best items you get on these boards come in kit form which makes them a little cheaper than something finished and more satisfying in the end. You really learn a lot building these kits (Cruzer Gauntlets) and get to personalize the painting and weathering. You'll love it!

From
    ALABAMA!!!!!

thanks for the kind words. i want to build my own fett costume , so a kit that requires alot of work is just what i want. the helmet shape was way beyond what i want to try to sculpt on my first try. if i can build a decnt the jet pack everything else should be down hill. i got the plans off this site. i do not know how in the world people built good starwars costumes without this site and the internet. truely talented people.

From
    my place

HI

I was told by a member that I needed to introduce my self to the membership. Do to a post I made about a seller on e-bay

I own a fiberglass production co and have been making fiberglass parts for over 25 years.

I make racing seats for go karts and supply 2 mfg. I make fiberglass bodies for micro midgets for another mfg. I also make fiberglass parts for street rods .

I do custom faberaction and at present I am working on a 33 ford and a 39 ford that will have several changes made to them

I build my own molds and done several one of projects for street rodders