A Big Texas (kinda) Howdy!

Xerakon

Jr Hunter
Hey guys,

My name's Jeremy, and I'm currently in the process of purchasing my TK setup, and, since I'm such a multitasker, decided to start purchasing parts for a Jango, since it is a bit more "hands on" than the trooper I'm looking at.

I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan, and will be returning to Germany, then heading back to Texas in October (yeehaw!). So, as for now, not much more than purchasing going on. While I'm on leave in July, I'll be trying to link up with the LoneStar guys and working on putting my trooper together before moving on to the Jango in October. Good to be here, and glad to be a part of such a large, dedicated community. I've looked through the boards for the past few hours, and am just now getting up to speed on lists and such like that. Very excited to start the process, and looking forward to more info on a good Jango.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy. Welcome to TDH. There is a lot of great information here and there are a lot of great prop makers as well. If you need some help or suggestions on who to contact just let me know. I live in Oklahoma and have a complete Jango and am working on a Boba right now. I am also a member of the Star Garrison, so if you need any help in that regard just say the word. Welcome again.

Hey, Fett, I appreciate it tons. The only thing I'm looking for at the moment is the complete "to-purchase" list. I haven't managed to find an all-inclusive one yet. Appreciate it!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back