Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jun 2011
    Aug 13, 2014, 1:22 PM - Looking for Mandalorian armor vendors. #1

Looking for someone that sells pre-built armor. I don't have as much time as I'd like, and so I find it very difficult to finish projects, and I really want to get a set of Mando Armor. I had heard mandal motors made a good set, but after the difficulty my brother had with them, I'm hesitant to buy through them. I don't want to throw a guy under the bus, and cast doubt on a reputation when it might be a simple miscommunication or events out of his hands that caused the issues but I don't have $200 to throw away right now. So if you have recommendations for a reliable armor maker that ISN'T mandal motors help a fellow enthusiast out.

Thanks!
  2. Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Aug 13, 2014, 10:13 PM - Re: Looking for Mandalorian armor vendors. #2

Not 100 % sure of your definition of pre-built armor is. My recommendation to you is Redkraytdragon. Now I'm not slighting anyone else who makes armor because there are some talented people here . But he has some great stuff. It's very affordable and if your not sure I believe you can order it by piece or a whole set. I also believe he can also do payments too. Search out his FS thread in the cargo hold or shoot him a PM. Good luck!
    Aug 14, 2014, 7:55 AM - Re: Looking for Mandalorian armor vendors. #3

cut the plates yourself out of plasticplates or sheet metal. Its not so difficult and dont take to much time. When you only cut out one plate a day for 10 minutes you can be done with cutting in 2 weeks. When you only Bend one Plate a day (metal by hand, plastik with heat) you can call it a month. Thats still faster then most prop-makers tend to ship out their stuff and the Material may cost 50$ or less.