Looking for Mandalorian armor vendors.

From
    Edmond, Oklahoma, United States

Looking for Mandalorian armor vendors.

Looking for someone that sells pre-built armor. I don't have as much time as I'd like, and so I find it very difficult to finish projects, and I really want to get a set of Mando Armor. I had heard mandal motors made a good set, but after the difficulty my brother had with them, I'm hesitant to buy through them. I don't want to throw a guy under the bus, and cast doubt on a reputation when it might be a simple miscommunication or events out of his hands that caused the issues but I don't have $200 to throw away right now. So if you have recommendations for a reliable armor maker that ISN'T mandal motors help a fellow enthusiast out.

Thanks!

From
    Massachusetts

Re: Looking for Mandalorian armor vendors.

Not 100 % sure of your definition of pre-built armor is. My recommendation to you is Redkraytdragon. Now I'm not slighting anyone else who makes armor because there are some talented people here . But he has some great stuff. It's very affordable and if your not sure I believe you can order it by piece or a whole set. I also believe he can also do payments too. Search out his FS thread in the cargo hold or shoot him a PM. Good luck!

Re: Looking for Mandalorian armor vendors.

cut the plates yourself out of plasticplates or sheet metal. Its not so difficult and dont take to much time. When you only cut out one plate a day for 10 minutes you can be done with cutting in 2 weeks. When you only Bend one Plate a day (metal by hand, plastik with heat) you can call it a month. Thats still faster then most prop-makers tend to ship out their stuff and the Material may cost 50$ or less.