Jango Fett Bed Stus for sale soon....Subscribe
  1. Jul 4, 2007, 11:17 AM - Jango Fett Bed Stus for sale soon.... #1

Hey guys...I've been lurking on here for awhile, but havent had the time or resources to lately to work on any projects until recently. I've been costuming for about 5 years now...but recently have had to part with some of my collection...one of them being my Jango costume. All I have left is a limp rubies helmet, and a barely worn pair of Bedford Stus with the correct sole. They are a size 9.5, but I normally wear a 10, so the size may not be indicative.
    I was going to put them on Ebay to help generate some income for either my own Fett creation, or finish the Boba I started nearly 4 years ago.
    I realize these things are virtually unobtainable, and I would like them to find a happy home with a serious collector, so I came here first. While lurking, I have seen one member spend upwards of 1200 clams on 3 custom made prototypes...so clearly, I have come to the right place. I have pics, so if any of you are interested, pm me your email, and I'll send them over.
    Cheers and Thanks
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Jul 4, 2007, 4:07 PM - Re: Jango Fett Bed Stus for sale soon.... #2

Man if these were just a little bigger I would be all over them. They will find a good home here on the dent.
    Jul 4, 2007, 7:20 PM - Re: Jango Fett Bed Stus for sale soon.... #3

PM sent on the shoes!