2 last items i need help with

2 last items i need help with

hey fetts

I'm reaching the end of organizing all my jango armor and need help with these two last items.

1. the Gauntlet Hoses, He has 3 hoses on his right and 2 on his left.
    Whats most recommended for this piece and whats the official color? Ive noticed some ppl's are different so i'd like to know, and possibly how i obtain these.

2. The Girth belt. I've seen alot of discussion about this and would like to know where/who could i obtain one from as this is the only bit i've had trouble searching for.

thanks for your help guys its Much appreciated!

From
    Porterville, California

Re: 2 last items i need help with

The hoses will come with your gauntlet kit.

As for the girthbelt, I received an email yesterday from my India supplier that said she mailed off the samples. So hopefully in about a week I'll be able to secure a good source for the bolo material.

From
    Omaha, NE

Cruzer said: View Post
    The hoses will come with your gauntlet kit.

As for the girthbelt, I received an email yesterday from my India supplier that said she mailed off the samples. So hopefully in about a week I'll be able to secure a good source for the bolo material.
    That's great news, Cruzer. I have lost a little weight since I purchased my last one so I'm gonna need one as well... More money to Cruzer.

From
    Richmond, Va

May perhaps I contact you regards these girth belts? As a newbie to this forum, I've known many a Jango but unfortunately for me, they've all purchased their belts complete. Sorry to attach to your thread Szlemm but I have interest as well.