Help: ISO Servo stalk extension for the Hi Tec HS77BSubscribe
  1. Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Nov 30, 2015, 8:35 PM - Help: ISO Servo stalk extension for the Hi Tec HS77B #1

Hey guys, as many of us have done in the past I am upgrading my Fett. I have gone with a Premium Animefan cold cast bucket and I am very pleased with my decision.

Since I have the new helmet I will be retiring my original lid to a display shelf as a personal accomplishment and display piece, in doing so though I am pulling out the servo and RF board that I had installed.

Now when I installed the servo in my pep helmet I was able to install it in such a way that the servo gear was almost flush with the outside of the helmet so attaching the RF stalk was relatively easy. The method I used previously will not work for my new helmet, and I need to find an aluminum shaft extension for the servo. I am using the HI Tec HS77B low profile servo and I can't seem to find the extension stalk for the servo anywhere. Could someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Nov 30, 2015, 8:55 PM - Re: Help: ISO Servo stalk extension for the Hi Tec HS77B #2

Servo city discontinued the aluminum shaft extension a while ago. That's why I started supplying the brass coupler with my kits.