Another sizing question...

Another sizing question...

As much as I hate having to ask about helmet sizing…I need some expert advice. I am having a hard time trying to figure out which helmet best fits my frame and before I pull the trigger and buy something else that isn't going to work for me, I want to cover my bases as best as possible. I am built like a twig. I am 5’9” and 145lbs which has provided all sorts of challenges, being that most of the replicas tend to run a bit larger to fit a wider group of customers. Through my research here, it looks like either a GMH or a BM helmet could work, being that they are smaller, however since I haven’t seen either of these in person, I am not entirely sure. So anyone have have any suggestions? Any help would be much appreciated

I did picked up an Asok FP CC a while back and to me it looks too big proportion wise. below is a pic of me wearing it with my custom chest, with some unfinished bells. I figure this will give you guys a decent basis for reference.

From
    Galati, Romania

Re: Another sizing question...

Next to the armor (and your frame type) the helmet looks big, so you should try the GMH or the BM helmets.

I agree. A tad bit big for your frame.

From
    Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

Well if Jeremy Bulloch is 6'1" and weighed 150lbs or so then you are really close frame-wise just a tad shorter. Seems to me since the GMH was a straight cast it makes a more logical choice?

Not sure if this helps you tons since it doesn't show the buckets ON someone, but I have found it of TREMENDOUS help (many thanks to Sleepalot for putting it together) - http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f23/h...-thread-45911/

From
    Newport News, VA

I'd say the GMH is probably the smallest helmet that's currently being produced.
    Unless you build your own custom helmet, that is.

From
    Corbin, Ky

Fett was kind of a Bobble Head anyway. Look at the ESB Bespin Hallway Production Pics...I actually think it looks fine.

From
    Modesto, California

I think you look fine. Look at your shoulders and the helmet size, its close. Up close the real fett looks like a bobble head > http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/galle...hp?photo=11038

Sorry it took so long for a response, but thank you all for the responses. The general views here seems to be split haha. I will agree after seeing those ESB pics that it's really close. Now a thought occured to me after a couple days after I posted the pic, the soft parts I have on are really thin in comparison to what I will be getting for this build. Boba's flight suit appears to be a medium to heavy fabric where a in the pic I have a very light BDU top on. Boba's vest aslo appears to have some light padding which mine does not, so these may be a factor I'll have to consider. I should be getting my Boba flight suit/vest in the next month or 2 so I may re-attack the sizing issue again then. I was also given the green light by the wife to get the GMH, and turning which ever helmet I don't use in my build as a display piece, so I won't be getting rid of any helmets. Thanks again guys