I just finished the preliminary cold cast aluminum.
It needs some fixing in a few "bubble" spots.
Its my very first attempt at modeling, and casting so bear with the flaws.
Ill post some of the pix as i go along.
 forgot to add what i did:
Its cast in dragonskin boot mold.
2gel layers aluminum dusted mold aluminum filled polyester resin.
1 roto layer aluminum filled urethane smooth-cast roto.
1 fiberglass cloth layer
1 layer reinforcement polyester resin.
Later i will dremel off the spikey bits on the inside and do 1 more layer of urethane roto and trim it up of course.
Lining will probably be felt.
Then on to the paint job.