Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Subscribe
    Sep 15, 2010, 9:50 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #101

I know i really do hate to say it but this seems to be the guys tactics. He must like this. I cant explain it, he would send me several emails then nothing then i called him he answered promised to fix things then nothing, then text same M.O. then nothing now i cant get a single cheap insult from the guy.
    Sep 16, 2010, 8:14 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #102

Sounds to me like the guy has serious issues with his finances, in other words, takes the money and spends it, then, when time comes around to getting the items to his customers has to use the money from other purchasers.

As a seller myself, you have to ensure that your promises are kept and the money given covers the expense of making the item or you get caught in a bind. The other thing is, as I know from personal experience, if you get a lot of orders and don't have the time to fulfil them within a reasonable time then you ensure that you keep your customers informed. There's nothing worse than refusing to speak to a customer in the hope they go away!

I really commend you all for sticking together and working to get the issue resolved in a mature and reasoned manner!
    Sep 17, 2010, 1:46 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #103

Hello all,

This is my last email to him, sent yesterday..... no answer yet

"Hello Gary,

People is getting tired of waiting. Since you did the same thing last time (telling that it was on its way, that it was sent, or that you were making them), they are getting nervous.....

We need a proof that you really are solving the situation. Nobody has got anything yet.... no proof of mailing.....

What can you do about it?

For me it i difficult to calm them down.

I understand that my items could take more time in the delivery because of the distance, but people living in the US should get them fast....

Thanks

Alfredo"

Lets see what happens.....
    Sep 18, 2010, 7:06 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #104

he still hasn't contacted me after i sent stuff and after madrid sent an email on my behalf. I have really chalked this one up to a loss, I just pray that legally one of the sights we contacted charges him with something. good luck guys cause i know this guy is never going to contact us back.
    Sep 18, 2010, 10:27 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #105

Maybe you are right. With our claims filed, we should think about taking again our legal action on. If you live in the US, it should be easyer to contact again the local police and the FBI..... andlet them know that we did try to solve it but that should be th FBI or the police who should carry on with this.

Alfredo
  6. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Sep 18, 2010, 8:19 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #106

it is 7:18pm CST, Saturday 9/18/2010, and he is online here at TDH...
    Sep 18, 2010, 8:31 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #107

Do you mea that he has access to the forum?

I thought that he was banned?

Alfredo
  8. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Sep 18, 2010, 8:32 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #108

is this him?

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/members/cinema-gary/

saw him on, went to his profile, and it said he was private messaging...he is not on now...
    Sep 18, 2010, 8:41 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #109

No !!!! Thank god.

He lives in the USA, California, and his name here was theothergary

Thanks anyway

Alfredo
  10. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Sep 18, 2010, 8:55 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #110

ah, gotcha...=)
    Sep 20, 2010, 1:59 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #111

I have not heard a word from him since the email he sent saying he needed my address to "ship the parts still owed to you". I figured as much. Anyone else get any further?
    Sep 20, 2010, 3:28 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #112

You guys are beating a dead horse you know
    Sep 20, 2010, 3:30 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #113

I really do not understand what kind of game he is playing....

We are giving him a chance, and he is throwing it away.... Maybe he is reading this forum, and he should know what is going on. We should stablish an expiration date for our kindness. If we allagree with it, then we should all send them an email, and after that continue with the FBI and local police actions. I want what i paid for, and i will not stop until i get them (or my money back).

Alfredo
    Last edited by Madrid Boba; Sep 20, 2010 at 4:21 AM.
  14. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Sep 20, 2010, 3:00 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #114

Quote woodman said: View Post
    You guys are beating a dead horse you know
    I dont think it hurts to keep trying to do the right thing

I wont stop either Madrid
    Sep 20, 2010, 3:48 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #115

Hello all,

On Thu, 9/2/10, i did contact him and next day he told me that he was going to solve all the problems. Today it is 20th, and none of us have received anything....

I am going to send him our last email. I am going to tell him that he has 4 days in order to give us a proof that he is sending at least to 3 of us all the parts that we bought. If he does not do anything about it, we will contact again the FBI and the local police in order to continue what we started.

I always give an opportunity, but this is getting to far.....

I will let you know if there is any news.....

Alfredo
    Sep 20, 2010, 4:16 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #116

Email sent to theothergary

This is what i mailed:

Hello again.

I sent you some emails with no response... and i have tried to be nice and polite, and i tried to help you with the other members...

We decided to give you another chance, but it has been 18 days since you agreed to send what you were supposed to send ... and nobody has got anything....

We have decided to give you 4 days, so at least 3 of us will get proof that you have sent the items. (of course all of us should get what we paid for shortly) We have also decided that if we do not get the items on time, we will continue working with the FBI and local Police.

Alfredo
  17. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Sep 22, 2010, 3:04 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #117

Excellent work Madrid, thankyou
    Sep 22, 2010, 5:09 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #118

Thanks !!

Since i sent him the email, i haven't got any response......

I am afraid that we will solve this the hard way.......

But once we decided to do it... we will have to go all the way !! (and all together)

Alfredo
    Sep 22, 2010, 8:48 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #119

News !!!!!!!!

He sent me an email.... and here is my answer also...

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:34:52 -0700
    Subject: Re: Last decition..
    To: iamwoodenhorse@hotmail.com

"I HAVE RESPONDED TO ALL YOUR EMAILS. I TOLD YOU I HAD TO OBTAIN RESIN THEN POUR ALL YOUR ITEMS. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THESE ARE ALL RESHIPS AND WILL SHIP SHORTLY. DO WHAT YOU FEEL YOU MUST BUT I AM WORKING ON IT."

And here is my answer....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"You are responding all my emails... that is true. You also responded mines in the past, as well as the emails of the other members....

But we still have nothing. I am not shouting, as a matter of fact i am very calm. We just want a proof that you are sending the items in a short period (we waited enough). Buying resing should not be difficult (i guess). We gave you a second chance (more than two in all this months...)

Don't you think that we are right? I think so.....

Like i said, send us a proof like i said, and we will forget about it. it is in your hands.

thanks

Alfredo"
    Sep 23, 2010, 6:19 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #120

I still have not heard anything back from him, even after you asked him to contact me. I am more than willing to settle this but he needs to contact me. i sent another email with the hopes that this can be resolved.
  21. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Oct 1, 2010, 2:44 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #121

Hi guys, some good news, Gary sent me an email(see below)
    seems he wants to make amends and will do what he can to make things right:

"Hey bro, the mold is finished now and all I need to do is cast it and ship it out. Did you want a pic of the new mold? LMK. Also just so we are all clear most folks who "I ripped off" were sent items and they were either lost or destroyed. Im just trying to make it up to all of those who have not recieved their items. I am not a crook just a guy who got a behind in orders and kicked in the stomach by life."
    Oct 1, 2010, 2:58 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #122

Good news !! (hope this time is for real).

Please let him know that we are really mad. As a fact, i was going to contact again the FBI ........

Alfredo
  23. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Oct 1, 2010, 3:44 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #123

Lets give it a few days, see if he sends me a pic of the mold. Im keeping my fingers crossed.
  24. Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Oct 1, 2010, 8:33 PM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #124

He just sent me this pic of the new mold he recently made:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Oct 2, 2010, 5:47 AM - Re: IMPORTANT!! List of ripped off by Theothergary (Gary Chaboya) or Fan_made on ebay #125

i have never heard anything back from the guy I would love to settle this but unfortunately I never got a reply. Chucky if he is talking to you would you please pass on the message that kyvader would like to settle this as well he has my email address and i never got my item. I would be more than willing to receive it or something of equal value as long as he contacts me to settle this.