Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

  1. #51
    I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    2,861

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    webchief said: View Post
    Scott, what's up with you falling asleep in costume man? HAHAHAHA
    Surprised??!!!

  2. #52
    Admin Staff Star Wars Chick's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2002
    From
    Kingman, Arizona, United States, 107964532558835, Kingman, Arizona
    Posts
    5,575

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    Shiruba said: View Post
    I think we might do a "bounty hunt" game like the "Droid hunt" game... I could whip something up for next year.

    Deunan "Shiruba"
    We actually thought about something like that. I don't know anything about the droid hunt game. Shoot me a pm and fill me in and maybe we can do that next year.

    Here are some of my favorite pics from the Con (it was hard to choose as I had over 250 pics):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_0595-jpg   img_0620-jpg   img_0638-jpg  

    img_0639-jpg   img_0645-jpg   img_0659-jpg  

    img_0674-jpg   img_0676-jpg   img_0678-jpg  

    img_0684-jpg   img_0691-jpg   img_0692-jpg  

    img_0694-jpg   img_0700-jpg   img_0701-jpg  

    img_0702-jpg   img_0704-jpg   img_0708-jpg  

    img_0718-jpg   img_0719-jpg   img_0722-jpg  

    img_0736-jpg   img_0772-jpg   img_0775-jpg  

    img_0776-jpg   img_0800-jpg   img_0804-jpg  

    img_0806-jpg  
    Last edited by Star Wars Chick; Jul 30, 2008 at 1:05 PM.

  3. #53
    I helped at SDCC '08 Bountyone's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    From
    San Diego. CA/ Hertfordshire, England
    Posts
    1,176

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    I can't seem to find more pics we took....only these so far.

    Me and Jango 5204 (Craig) with a fan.
    jpg
    I love this photo of me taken at the Satr Wars booth.
    con1-jpg
    Me in my new "Chewy" costume with Peter Mayhew.
    meandpeter-jpg

  4. #54
    I helped at SDCC '08 Jango 5204's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    From
    Central, Ca
    Posts
    1,376

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    Damn, my speaker is showing.

  5. #55
    I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    From
    California USA
    Posts
    2,738

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    If you haven't already checked it out, there's a lot of TDHers on the official Star Wars photo blog.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/starwar...7606361733297/


  6. #56
    MAULFETT's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    From
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    332

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    Here i'm with some of the lucasfilms personel, and with new TDH t-shirt thanks for the support and specially Cruzer for the complete help.Thanks Bro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00027-jpg   dsc00029-jpg   dsc00037-jpg  

    dsc00040-jpg  

  7. #57
    I helped at SDCC '08 Jango 5204's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    From
    Central, Ca
    Posts
    1,376

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    MandalorFett said: View Post
    If you haven't already checked it out, there's a lot of TDHers on the official Star Wars photo blog.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/starwar...7606361733297/

    Thanks for the link, I found one of Jeff and I That I hadn't seen yet.

  8. #58
    Replicant Shadow's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    From
    St. Barbara, Calif.
    Posts
    1,759

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    I just picked this off the starwars.com blog stream! Thanks for posting the link MandalorFett!


  9. #59
    I helped at SDCC '08 987654321a's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    From
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    760

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    I definately think the clone in the back is real. I guess he just misplaced his pass.

  10. #60
    I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    From
    California USA
    Posts
    2,738

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    Commander Voltaire said: View Post
    I just picked this off the starwars.com blog stream! Thanks for posting the link MandalorFett!

    Yeah, I posted the link as soon as I saw that photo of you! Siiiiick!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your suit is amazing!

  11. #61
    SOLOCHASER's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2005
    From
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    343

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    awesome pics. what did everyone think of the star wars presentation in Hall H?

  12. #62
    I helped at SDCC '08 Jango 5204's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    From
    Central, Ca
    Posts
    1,376

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    I found this of Jeff and I. The best picture I've found yet.


  13. #63
    Replicant Shadow's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    From
    St. Barbara, Calif.
    Posts
    1,759

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    Your Return of the Sith Vader was/is the best one I have ever seen in person Craig! Your speakers are knarly too, can hear you from half a mile away!

  14. #64

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    Wow..I love that shot with Fett 7 and his son. That's what it's all about!

  15. #65
    I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    From
    California USA
    Posts
    2,738

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    From Rebelscum TRU midnight release in SD:

    Talking with Bryanakin:


    Troopers in TRU:

  16. #66

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    ok, i've been told that there were people at the SDCC legion photo that had an issue with my custom mando beingn in the photo.

    who are you? lets discuss WHY?

    the SCG photo has always had customs in it as long as i can remember, and this year there were several other customs in it as well.

    so what is your issue? please let me know. The group of BH's that was taken should've been fine as hopefully we all were members of TDH. Don;t forget the two bobas that arrived right as we finished and didnt get ANY pictures of themselves, or the boba that refused to take their helmet off in the helmet off photo.

    email or pm me if you wish.

    jszarecki@gmail.com

    i personally would be complaining abotu the 4 mandos in the TDH picture as its listed here that are NOT members of the TDH.

  17. #67
    dha'kad junn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    From
    solihull,west midlands,UK
    Posts
    126

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    you guys in the states have all the fun
    why can't you post a couple of your cons over to the UK
    so we can have some fun too
    great pics glad, you had a good time

  18. #68
    Account Deactivated
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,530

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    bh-7603 said: View Post
    ok, i've been told that there were people at the SDCC legion photo that had an issue with my custom mando beingn in the photo.

    who are you? lets discuss WHY?

    the SCG photo has always had customs in it as long as i can remember, and this year there were several other customs in it as well.

    so what is your issue? please let me know. The group of BH's that was taken should've been fine as hopefully we all were members of TDH. Don;t forget the two bobas that arrived right as we finished and didnt get ANY pictures of themselves, or the boba that refused to take their helmet off in the helmet off photo.

    email or pm me if you wish.

    jszarecki@gmail.com

    i personally would be complaining abotu the 4 mandos in the TDH picture as its listed here that are NOT members of the TDH.

    Not trying to silence you at all,
    but maybe a seperate thread about this issue would be better.
    (I'll post my opinions on your issues in that thread)
    Let's keep this thread as it was intended,
    to show all of the great pics from SDCC.

  19. #69
    I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA
    Posts
    5,520

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    slave1pilot said: View Post
    Not trying to silence you at all,
    but maybe a seperate thread about this issue would be better.
    (I'll post my opinions on your issues in that thread)
    Let's keep this thread as it was intended,
    to show all of the great pics from SDCC.
    I agree, derailing the thread isn't a good idea.

  20. #70
    I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA
    Posts
    5,520

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    Just found this on Flickr. It's of my girlfriend Kristin and I.


  21. #71
    Community Founder Art Andrews's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2002
    From
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    8,182

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    Actually, a seperate board would be appropriate. Based on what bh-7603 has posted, this is a 501st issue, not a TDH issue and TDH is not the venue to debate such things. As slave1pilot and GCNgamer128 have said, lets keep this thread (and this board) on track.

    slave1pilot said: View Post
    Not trying to silence you at all,
    but maybe a seperate thread about this issue would be better.
    (I'll post my opinions on your issues in that thread)
    Let's keep this thread as it was intended,
    to show all of the great pics from SDCC.

  22. #72
    I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA
    Posts
    5,520

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    Just found a few more pics on Flickr.

    Here are a few pictures of Scott and I in our Boba costumes heading into the back of the Con going to the 501st picture.



    And here I am with Scott in his Holiday Special Fett and a Han Solo.

  23. #73
    jodo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2004
    From
    The Cold Widwest
    Posts
    2,207

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    Ah, I didn't know Kristen and Seeker we're doing BSG!?!?!?! Now I seriously wish I was there even more. Not to mention the more opportunities I can get to grab one of the Viper suits the better.

    Makes me sad that us poor Illinois farm people don't get any cons.

  24. #74
    I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    2,861

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    GCNgamer128 said: View Post
    And here I am with Scott in his Holiday Special Fett and a Han Solo.
    Andy, did you by chance find the picture of us taking out both Han Solos in that picture. I didn't have my camera handy when we did that, but that is one photo I was hoping would surface.

  25. #75
    I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA
    Posts
    5,520

    Re: SDCC 08 Pics / TDH Dinner

    I checked flickr for hours today, I didn't find that picture at all, I hope that more pictures surface as time goes by!

Similar Threads

  1. TDH Dinner at 2009 San Diego Comic Con
    By Bountyone in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: Jul 24, 2009, 10:15 PM
  2. TDH Dinner at WonderCon
    By Bubba Fett in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Mar 1, 2009, 9:22 PM
  3. Dragon*Con Dinner and Fan Table.
    By DarthVader1 in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2008, 1:07 PM
  4. Question: TDH Dinner at CCI San Diego?
    By Bountyone in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: Jul 20, 2008, 10:48 PM
  5. Any plans for a TDH dinner at C4? No? Lets make some!
    By Predatormv in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: Jun 12, 2007, 5:42 PM
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •