Subscribe
  1. Apr 14, 2010, 6:55 PM - Getting Leia'd, Maxim magazines making of ESB #1

Oh my god!!!! I just got the May issue of Maxim in the mail.... and guess what?! guess what?! They have a whole article on Empire Strikes Back and the making of. I haven't gotten to read it yet, because I kid you not, I opened up my mail box saw that and thought to myself... "I have got to share this news with everyone!" But it looks like a good read and also has some pretty cool pics in it.
    ps. don't forget, Star Wars day is May 4th, mark your calendars!!!
    Apr 15, 2010, 7:38 AM - Re: Getting Leia'd, Maxim magazines making of ESB #2

I get Entertainment Weekly delivered and there is an article in it about Empire Strikes Back. Princess Leia and Chewbacca are on the cover... the page just inside the cover has a black and white photo of director Ivring Kershner with Darth Vader, Boba Fett and other bounty hunters.
  3. Apr 15, 2010, 1:01 PM - Re: Getting Leia'd, Maxim magazines making of ESB #3

I finally read the article last night, it was pretty good. I saw the issue of Entertainment weekly when I was on campus, but it didn't look to promising, thus I didn't want to pay for it, so I will wait until they put up some new mags, and they will just give me that one. That way I can say I have it. lulz