Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    Mar 13, 2009, 4:55 PM - Re: Food Question #26

Back in my youth,umm I found some pizza rapped in foil paper in the back of the refigerator. Popped it in the microwave, bingo bango!! Shhhaaaaa as good as the day it was made, hummm when was that? ...Mom and dad got home later that night and said that pizza was THREE weeks old ALL GOOD, Fett would have eaten it too
    Mar 13, 2009, 4:57 PM - Re: Food Question #27

BTW
    it was Little Caesars baby, Pizza! Pizza!
    Mar 13, 2009, 6:42 PM - Re: Food Question #28

Quote Madmartigan said: View Post
    When i was in college, there was a food court below one of the main student activity halls that had a Little Ceasars. They also had this deal called the Baby Pan Pan combo -- two 5" mini pan pizza and a soda for, like, 2 dollars!

I cried when they closed.....
    Storrs or Danbury?
    Mar 13, 2009, 8:33 PM - Re: Food Question #29

little ceasars is pretty bad but the price is right. I'd rather go the way andy did and get costco's $10 for a giant pizza. When I was on tour we would stop at every Cici's we could. and as far as deserts from pizza places has anyone had the papa johns chocolate pastry? AMAZING!
    Mar 13, 2009, 8:42 PM - Re: Food Question #30

Little Caesars is about 7 minutes from my house in our local Kmart. (which both actually get decent business regardless of the Super Wal-Mart which is 2 minutes down the road).

But it was tradition to get Pizza on Friday from LC's because it is far superior and far cheaper than stupid old pizza hut.

Man, talk about delish.
    Mar 14, 2009, 1:01 AM - Re: Food Question #31

There's a Little Ceasars so close to my apartment I can smell the pepperoni. I really never go there because I also have a Domino's about a mile away.