BEHOLD : The shortest thread started by Fettpride ... EVER
Just a quick public service announcement :
It was brought to my attention this morning that it appears that former TDH member Fettdad
(Darrel Sanderson) may still be up to no good. For those that may not have been up on current
events, this is an on-going recasting issue that originated here :
I hesitate to do this, in such case that it is isolated and perhaps this is just his selling off a
few last pieces he may have had left over after the above fiasco. But it's still in poor taste.
Considering the evidence, I seriously doubt it will be isolated. But time will tell.
1. Item location is Oklahoma USA (Fettdad's Country and State of residence)
2. The items listed are recast items of my own, and Stormrider (Helmet Interior Kit)
3. Advertising on eBay Australia (an obvious attempt at trying to fly under the radar)
4. His eBay avatar is the same picture that he used for his TDH account
5. Items for sale advertised in "rubber" as was distributed previously as recast items
(rather than accurate vinyl resin)
Use the information as it is intended. A buyer beware warning. The holsters he's distributed
in his recasting endeavor outside of the techniques that myself and Stormrider use have been
shoddily made. Very thin walled and full of holes and voids. Consistent with the vast majority
of recast pieces we see every time this happens. You get what you pay for. The sad part is,
he's not selling them any cheaper than the original maker (myself), so you're getting far
less in craftsmanship than buying from the original maker for the same price.
For those of you that defended him, you may want to take a second look.