New Boba Fett Vest Run

LadySewforus

Active Hunter
As many of you know, the sourcing of the closest material for the Boba vest, can be hit and miss.
My favorite supplier has finally produced a new 400 yards roll of the greyish color.

I am now offering a new run of the Boba Fett vest and neckseal.

The vest is $85, the neckseal is $40, free shipping in the U.S.

If you are interested, please email me at debbi@ladysewforus.com. Or just post here and I will return your message via PM or email. The more orders that I get with this run, will help me to purchase more of this tackle twill.

The turnaround time for these vests will be anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks from payment. This will depend on how many replies I receive.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks for looking!
Debbi

The color is called greyish. It is a light grey color.

DSCF3010.jpg

Also... A note to all of you that have already ordered and are waiting VERY PATIENTLY I may add. This run does not interfere with the construction of your costume. I have a friend that comes to my house, to help me with vests and neckseals. Also Biker Cummerbunds. I am NOT "outsourcing" and I will NEVER do so. This person sews in my sewing room, in my presence. I do not want to compromise quality. All of the other costumes, Jango, and others, are all sewn by me. I WILL faithfully keep to my motto, first paid, first sewn. I am not putting off old orders, in order to do this new run.

If there are ANY questions at all, please let me know.

Thanks much!!!

Debbi

Same here...I love all my stuff from Deb! I may need to get a new neckseal though. Deb, will the material you are using now match up with the vest/neckseal material I got from you a few years ago? The neckseal pictured is what I'm looking for, it's not as puffy as the one I got from you plus I screwed mine up trying to modify it to get the line/crease in the front for the ESB look...

Same here...I love all my stuff from Deb! I may need to get a new neckseal though. Deb, will the material you are using now match up with the vest/neckseal material I got from you a few years ago? The neckseal pictured is what I'm looking for, it's not as puffy as the one I got from you plus I screwed mine up trying to modify it to get the line/crease in the front for the ESB look...

Hi Esch!
It will be material from the same supplier, but every dye lot is a bit different.

Thanks Dutch! Thanks Lawdawg!

redkraytdragon... PM on the way!

:-D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back