Boba Fett ESB blaster and sidearm

Boba Fett ESB blaster and sidearm

Hello, does anyone know where I can get the ESB version blaster, assembled or in kit form? Same question with the sidearm and holster! Thanks to all who read this!

From
    Orlando, FL

Re: Boba Fett ESB blaster and sidearm

The Cargo Hold is where you should look for these things. People sell these things all the time. There is a side-arm and holster for sale in this thread right here for a steal of a price. http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/f...ey-more-46224/

From
    Modesto, California

Stormrider or Sidewinder for blasters. Stormrider for sidearm. The Cargo hold for all the above.

From
    Naples, FL

I just bought my ESB EE-3 from Sidewinder. He will sell you the kit or a finished model.

BobaDan said: View Post
    Hello, does anyone know where I can get the ESB version blaster, assembled or in kit form? Same question with the sidearm and holster! Thanks to all who read this!

From
    Germany

For Holster pm Fettpride and for a awesome sidearm hit a reply int this thread http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/e...t-topic-28993/for a new run from Mojo :-).

thanks for all the help!

Predatormv said: View Post
    The Cargo Hold is where you should look for these things. People sell these things all the time. There is a side-arm and holster for sale in this thread right here for a steal of a price. http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/f...ey-more-46224/
    Be aware that the blaster in this sale thread is not accurate. It plays the part well though, especially when in the holster, but depending how far you want to go with accuracy, this may not be the one for you. Just want to let you know so you dont buy it and then go "oh its supposed to look like this?" and then have to get a new one. Spending twice for the same part always sucks. I am not trying to debunk Bountys hunted's thread at all. Just trying to provide info for ya bud.