Jodo Kast?

Lokan

New Hunter
Hey guys I just wanna take some opinions, what do you think of Jodo Kast? Is he a pansy for taking boba's name and stealing some of his hunts, or not? what do you think?

3109809778_262ac721b7.jpg

that's all i've got to say ;)

Jodo Kast was a guy who wears modified mandalorian armor even tho he isn't one and sometimes he used boba fetts name to get some bounty hunting jobs...Boba killed him tho

It's kind of double-edged. He had balls to steal Boba's identity, but he was an idiot for thinking he could get away with it, and he was a pansy for not getting his own reputation.

Refer to my signature. Awesomeness.

I used magic. But....for you mortals.....

Go to "my helmet", then "edit signature", then make sure your image fits the specs., and upload it. :)

Imagine if you were Jodo in RL... feeling a blaster in the back of your helmet... serious oh **** moment because you would instantly know whos blaster that was... The real deal. :)

El1te

I'd imagine it would feel like a clunk.....So I'd proboly do a shooing movement and go back to waiting for Fett to be in my sights. :lol:

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back