STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics.

Hotshot

Active Hunter
STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles. Finished rifle up!!

Well gang, It's finally time to get these made. I'm happy enough with the interest shown, as well as the master rifle, to start the selling of these. Here's the details. This blaster will be an entirely rubber and foam combo, similiar to the Scout Blasters seen on the RPF, and on BikerScout.net. Alot of people here helped make that run a huge success, and I want to take a chance to thanks them one more time! Thanks guys and gals! There will be a hollow, square piece of tubing running through the stock, bracket, and up to through the barrel. This is a Plastruct piece, and not only very srtong and tough to break, but light. The rifle will maintain its shapes rigidly, but will also be able to be pressed, squished, bounced, etc. You'll be able to drop it repeatedly without any breakage or ripping. The blaster should weigh about 2-3 pounds. The blaster will be cast in medium grey, trimmed, and FULLY PAINTED and assembled. It will feature a nice, weathered paintjob, with all the blackwash, rusted, and chipped glory that is this rifle. The scope will have a cool little reticle decal on the inside, and the overall rifle will beclearcoated in semigloss. The model now pictured, is the first resin cast of the gun and scope for my own collection. I don't have a Fett suit yet, so this will go on the wall. No sense in doing a foam one for my wall!
fullresinblasterfh6.jpg
Now, the big answer you've all been waiting for, the price. I've had a rough time doing runs with oil upping almost every price involved in this, from plastic to shipping costs. But the little things, like keeping the scope small, and finding a few new ways to use the rubber, I've been able to keep the price AS QUOTED in Febuary, between 120-150. The price will INCLUDE SHIPPING AND HANDLING. The will be a domestic price and a international price. $145.00 domestic, USPS Priority w/ Insurance and Delivery Conformation $165.00 international (all international buyers assume the risk of your rifle being seized :facepalm ) w/ USPS Global Priority w/ Insurance and Customs tracking Paypal only, payable at hotshotdraw@yahoo.com. This is also an excellent contact email for me, as well as rjmartin1701@yahoo.com The first run will have 15 spots, and once those are finished, I'll begin to take more orders if nessacary. The project should take 10-15 buisness days, from start to finish, but that number could change. All the guns will be done at the same time, for beter efficency I'll update here accordingly. Questions are welcome, but be sure to read the thread thouroghly. Thanks for allowing me the oppurtunity to do this, and I hope you guys can hop on board!

1.SandmanUK-------------RE-SHIPPED FRIDAY 11/14
2.Jason1976 (PAID 9/19)--------- SHIPPED 11/12
3. Hal (PAID 10/09)-------------SHIPPED FRIDAY 11/14
4. Bet's on Fett (PAID 10/21)-------SHIPPED FRIDAY 11/14

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have loved one of these, but atm im straining on money to finish my Boba and yer... however if they are available a few months down the track, with the full scope, ill definately get one :)

Oh Yeah put me on the list!!!! Also are the pics above pianted already with the weathering and rusting? Also (not to be a pain) I would prefer to have the original scope. I know you mentioned trading the scope it comes with the original scope. So would it be easy for me to wait for you to make the other scope (I would really like to stay in this run) or what go ahead with this? What would you prefer. I seriously can't wait!!!!

The above pics are of the master that will be cast.
If the group in teh first run wants teh originl scope, then it may be possible to take custom orders for each version, or just do one or the other.
We'll see, but as always, the customer will dictate the demand.
Thanks!

Well put me down for an ROTJ with the original scope. I can send payment probably by Tuesday no later than Wednesday. Thanks and cant wait!

That looks awesome:eek::eek::eek:

Put me down for an ROTJ with original scope! Let me know when you need the money, cause you make the ROTJ with the short scope first.

Thanks

I'm in for one with the original scope. Not a big fan of the short one. Let me know when they start rolling and I can send payment.

Sigh . .I guess we'll have to do the long scope! No biggie. Like i said, the molds aren't made yet, so I can whip up the long scope quickly and have it ready. You guys send along the cash when you've got it, and I'll get to work on you gun once the molds are ready (probably on Wednesday of next week).
I'll sell a short scope down the road later on, maybe a few will pick'er up then.
Thanks!

I agree.

I'd love to see one with a full scope.

Also, on a side note, nice Ghostbuster build-up!

I'm not a member, so I couldn't post it.
Sorry if I derailed.

Glad you like the costume Matt. It's almot as much work as a Fett suit . .almost :lol:

I'll have the new scope up tommorow, so be sure to check it out!
Thanks!

It was a long day workin' on this for you guys, but here's the long scope master. What a rush cranking that out today!

I'd mount it on the gun, but it's been clayed up for the silicone. Hoping the silicone gets here tommorow.

A note on the gun, it received a last little bit of brushup and final detailing, like the three screw on the bracket, stock cleanup, and a few more pock marks and dings to make the look very convincing.
I hope this get's you guys a bit more excited, and a few more Fetts on board!! Enjoy!

Hats off to you Hotshot, thats looking pretty darn good!!!

Gonna wait and see what the payslip fairy brings me at the end of the month and I could be in for one!!

Will PM/post as soon as I know!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back