Antrock's Judz Dwedd Armor Run...

Antrock

New Hunter
Greetings Strange Ones,
Well, The title says it all...PM me for details...Glad to be back in the swing of things and offer some help to all the fine members here on the DH...
TTYL,
Antrock:lol:

Turo,
I've known JD for 15 years. We live in the same town and work:cheerstogether quite often. I'll see that punk on Monday and let him know you're looking for him. lol
TTYL,
Antrock

Rex!!
Glad to hear from you!! Your helmet was one of my most memorable accomplishments. Glad you still have it. How'd that Jet pack work for you? Would love to see pics of the suit completed. Thanks for the warm welcome back all.
Antrock

Hey bro!

The jet pack worked out great! I don't have any more pics of the whole suit sadly, it was lost two computers ago, and for some odd reason, in my photohosting site, it's folder has been erased. I have no idea how it could have happened. It was my avatar for the longest time!

I'm revising the armor, so it's not quite what it was back then, outfit wise. But, the helmet is now my son's, and he'll be wearing it as it was then! (minus the jet pack, I'm keeping that one!!!) :) :)

-Rex

Well, there haven't been any serious orders in the past 3 weeks and I am gonna close doors on this as of Oct. 7th. After that I won't be taking any orders. Please responde before then if you are serious.
Thanks,
Antrock

I'm going to JD's today to work on my day off. I can personally tell you he is working on all the orders. Every time I go there , he is doing something different. Don't worry about a thing....remember, you can't rush perfection.
Ant

Well, After a month of offering this run, I am closing the doors. Life gets busy and I really cant wait for months to hear back from people.
Thanks,
Antrock

sent you a pm and asked you about the JD order I sent...I know he hasnt pulled my stuff yet and I now only need knees and a back plate...please tell him to send only that and to refund me the difference to my paypal

sithlord7768@msn.com

thanks

Hey, I can't speak for JD or promise you anything...All I can do is relay the message that you need to speak with him. I will see him ,hopefully, tomorrow.
As for this thread...I am closed and not taking orders any longer. Sorry, If you didn't get in on this run. I can't say if we will ever offer it again...we are both very busy as of right now...
Thanks All...
Antrock

have you had the chance to check in with him..I still have not heard from him in regards to this...worse case senario..if i get the whole set...I guess I'll have to offer up the rest of the pieces to an interested party...rather not have that hastle though

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back