New profile posts

New Member looking to jump-start my kit and get some finished parts! Not looking for screen accurate just stuff that's will do for regular cosplaying and goofing off while doing everyday errands
Hi, I’m interested in your girthbelt, braids, and capes that I hear you make. Could send some pictures along with prices as well? Thanks!!
hi there Cruzer, I need help! Can you please help me? I got your bracers awhile back, but I need to replace the hinge piano pin that has been lost and bent. Do you have the size, where to get it or can i get some hinge kits from you? Im in a bind and I need your help. Thank you
Do you still offer Pilot Rangefinders? I’m interested in one if so. Thanks
Hello not sure if you got my PM, but just curious about getting a cape, braids and girth belt. Thanks
Have you fund your flightsuit yet and what size are you looking for?
kedg195
kedg195
Nope not yet...I'm a 38 waist, 42 chest, and 32 length
kedg195
kedg195
and im 6'2
Hallo,
ich suche 2 Satz ungeknickte AM FM Hirschmann Stecker. Kannst Du mir vielleicht helfen?
Grüße
Hey! I know it's been ten years basically, but do you by any chance still have the 3d files for the obi wan kenobi armor from Skupilkinson?
Hey! I know it's been ten years basically, but do you by any chance still have the 3d files for the obi wan kenobi armor?
Just curious if you are still doing Bobafett ESB flightsuits? I have one from you I purchased a couple of years ago but now doesnt fit due to losing 70lbs lol.
Hi. I am interested in an ESB Boba Fett suit. Are you still doing those? A friend referred me to you. Can you tell me more about the suit? Thanks