New profile posts

Hi, I was wondering if you still make flight suits, considering the last post was from 4 years ago I didn't want to make assumptions.
I had to take a break from my build, and I just kinda let my mind go free on another build. Guess I just needed a break. Not sure on how anyone would take this "whatever' you'd call it, but it is what it is. Lol
Hello dudes and dudettes, I'm a long time reader, first time poster on this awesome site. I'm from Australia, I just wanted to share my 99% completed ROTJ. Any feed back or suggestions will be welcomed. Thanks
Planet Comicon is eighteen days away- and it's Crunch time! Need a PA system and to finish attaching the jetpack to my armor.
I'll make sure to post up some photos of it on here when it's done.

See if I can get you to change your mind about the general design ;) lol
L
LegendHunter
Hello I just joined how are you guys?
Irongladiator
Irongladiator
Hey ya LegendHunter
Not doin' too bad out here in Washington State! How bout you?
Hey there, I did a test shoot with my costume but I am still not satisfied with the armor attachement on the shoulders. I'll go back to them and once I figured out a better way to attach them I'll upload it :)

All the best!
Rick
The FreshMaker
The FreshMaker
Yeah I’m most unhappy with my shoulder attachments. They felt the loosest even with a ton of Velcro. Probly have the most movement of all the pieces in real life so I shouldn’t be surprised. Lol. Thanks for keeping me up to date. Your pics looked great btw.
Reactions: RBF
hi man, you have a fph2 for 250 right?? where are you located?
G
Gabbiavader88
contact me on fb, my name is Tommaso Gabbianelli.
Wybah
Wybah
Sorry.. i dont have Facebook

Im located in the Netherlands
G
Gabbiavader88
whats up??? ad me and if you can send me the pics of the helmet, my number is +393334772374 thank you
Currently building a pre beskar Mandalorian kit for my self. I’ve managed to build a rifle out of bits from my garage and I’m happy with it
Back