WTB: ESB or ROTJ Boba Fett

Thoth

New Hunter
Hi everyone!

I have seen a few of these sets come up for sale lately, but sizing and price is an issue.

What is the going rate out there for builders to build or sellers to sell a set for a 501st member?

T

There is a sticky in the Sarlac Pit section that has a pretty detailed answer for you there. There is no such thing as a 501st approved costume ( for any character ) out of the box, Even if you buy one that is currently approved, it doesn't mean it will be approved for the new buyer ( due to fit , finish, age of costume etc). Price for a completed suit will vary on accuracy, quality, how much you want to do yourself and how many original type parts you want to use. Most complete kits seem to go for $4500 - $7k here for a private sale and I would think it would be a bit more if you had one of the few vendors that offer complete suits do one and you will have to wait a fair amount of time. Piece it together and do some stuff yourself and you may be able to do it for a bit less.

Thanks for that! Yeah, that is pretty much what I have discovered. So far, for a full set, new, made to order, I have received a $9000 offer. Ouch.

:)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back