For Sale Woodman-Interest in horse hair braid run

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes

bh19812

Jr Hunter
Does anyone know about the normal turnaround time for synthetic braids? I ordered in January and asked a few times for some type of time quote, but he has stopped communicating with me. I’m OK with waiting I just have literally no idea how long it normally takes And with no communication it feels frustrating.

Brokk

Active Hunter
Does anyone know about the normal turnaround time for synthetic braids? I ordered in January and asked a few times for some type of time quote, but he has stopped communicating with me. I’m OK with waiting I just have literally no idea how long it normally takes And with no communication it feels frustrating.
It is a wee bit frustrating on the communication aspect. To my knowledge he is backlogged and trying to get out celebration orders out..

bh19812

Jr Hunter
It is a wee bit frustrating on the communication aspect. To my knowledge he is backlogged and trying to get out celebration orders out..
That makes sence. I think I did hear someone say that theirs took around seven months. I still have to finish painting my helmet and jet pack that’s why I am not freaked out too much, but I’m hoping in the next month or two I should receive them. I would hate to have a complete kit other than the braids to get approved.

Darth Menace

New Hunter
I ordered mine on Jan. 10th and was told two week turn around. Heard nothing. Kept asking for an update w no response untill Mar. 6th. Was told he had run out of blonde hair. Still nothing to date. About to start a claim now.

woodman

Active Hunter
Celebration overload has absolutely ruined my schedule. I’m behind no doubt and my communication has been very poor. I’ve pm’d a few guys. I’m going to clear out these brad orders next week for Friday shipping.

I really appreciate the patience from everyone and I understand the frustration throughout the long wait.
Woodman

bh19812

Jr Hunter
Celebration overload has absolutely ruined my schedule. I’m behind no doubt and my communication has been very poor. I’ve pm’d a few guys. I’m going to clear out these brad orders next week for Friday shipping.

I really appreciate the patience from everyone and I understand the frustration throughout the long wait.
Woodman
Appreciate the response and totally understandable thanks for reaching out to us we know your stuff is worth the wait!

Nicolas

New Hunter
Hi
I want to know if the wookiee braids (ROTJ) are correct with the new 501st Garrison CRL ( the new CRL is form february 2019).
In that case please, let me know how to order the item.
Grateful.
Nicolas.

bh19812

Jr Hunter
Braids and cape received today and they are beautiful. I see why you come so highly recommended. It was an interesting journey to get here but worth the wait I finally have the last 2 pieces of the puzzle. Thank you for your amazing skills. All the best.

woodman

Active Hunter
I'm working on a faster turnaround. The delays have been due to Celebration and a very stressful home remodel with myself as the general contractor. I'm over the hump with my roof being torn off and now having that part covered and my house closed from the elements I'll be better able to concentrate on TDH.

Woodman

KenChan

Active Hunter
No worries on the wait times Woodman. Real life should always takes priority over hobbies and I think everyone can understand life just gets a little hectic sometimes. You've always been great about getting stuff out so I'm sure people understand you cant rush the kinda quality you're known for.
I'd love to place an order for Synthetic ESB braids and another whool ESB cape if you're still making them when you're all caught up and destressed bud :)

Fett at Large

Jr Hunter
Are you still offering esb braid commissions or are you still swamped? And any pix of girth belts? I didn’t even know you offered them! I kind of hit a slow patch on picking up pieces waiting on some hard parts but I need to start getting the odds and ends

Last edited:
Darth Voorhees - Jetpack Kit