For Sale Wireless Rangefinder Servos

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup

Fettastic

Active Hunter
Curious, what does your glove button look like and does it work well? Is it bulky...well hidden? Thanks!

BH-51512

Hunter
Curious, what does your glove button look like and does it work well? Is it bulky...well hidden? Thanks!
The glove button is what I primarily use on my personal kit. It is attached to a compression glove under my Boba glove on my index finger. I'm able to trigger it with my thumb or when I am holding my blaster I can press it up against it.
The wire has a quick disconnect to easily remove the glove from the gauntlet. It is noticeable if you are looking for it, but the average person I don't think would ever see it. I also have fat fingers and my gloves are already pretty tight so I'd imigine it stands out a little bit more on me than it normally would.

BH-51512

Hunter
Updates! Updates! Updates!
The OP has been out of date for a little while, plus I just started shipping some new and improved systems out so I have re-written the post.
The system is at version 5, with version 6 coming in 2019 with range finder lights, stalks, and toppers.

Version 5 Improvements
  • Flat transmitter module
  • More compact receiver box
  • External, adjustable antennas
  • Power light indicator for receiver box

MTDavis

New Hunter
Dumb question: what exactly is a "magnetic ear cap" and how does it interplay with the kit itself

BH-51512

Hunter
Dumb question: what exactly is a "magnetic ear cap" and how does it interplay with the kit itself
The part of the ear that covers where the stalk pivots can be magnetized for easy removal. I recommend this so that way you can easily pop the rangefinder stalk off the servo.
This is beneficial for two reasons.
First is transportation, the stalk won't be moving up and down in ways you do not want it to and won't break off as I have seen some peoples stalks do.
The second is that if the servo and stalk ever get out of sync, you must remove the servo from the stalk and power cycle the system. This will restore the servo to the "up" position and from there you can reattach the stalk in the up position to ensure it all works well again.

Ear1.jpg

Darth Voorhees - Jetpack Kit