For Sale Wireless Rangefinder Servos - Ready to Ship [2019 Run #2]

BH-51512

Hunter
BH-51512 Wireless Servo Kit, with accurate button options.
Now with a more compact gauntlet module!
Updated November 2018

ezgif-3-701b3a5edee6.gif

This kit comes with two circuit boards with a button attached to one and a servo to the other. The boards communicate with each other via a small 433MHz chip. When the button is pressed the servo turns 90 degrees up or down depending on the current state.

The helmet part is powered by 3 AA batteries.
The gauntlet part is also powered by 3 AA batteries. A new and revised layout also allows the device to lay flat.

This kit will require some engineering to fit into your helmet. I will supply you with enough materials that it should be easier, but don’t expect a plug and play experience.
There will be 6 servo mounts of various shapes included to aid in the mounting process.
A magnetic ear cap is also highly recommended.

Included in the kit:
  • Low profile servo
  • Transmitter module assembled on a custom circuit board housed in heat shrink
  • Receiver module assembled on a custom circuit board housed in a 3d printed box
  • Servo shaft extender (x2)
  • Servo mounts
>> Extra dummy buttons available for purchase on my website <<

Approximate dimensions: (D x W x H in millimeters)
Servo: (56mm x 23mm x 25mm) This measurement includes the mounting brackets on the side and does not include the gear head. The servo will extent about 27-30mm from your helmet on the inside. I have a large head and an animefan helmet. My head barley fits as it and I still can use the servo no problem.
Receiver Box: (57mm x 36mm x 22mm)
Receiver Battery Pack: (69mm x 49mm x 19mm)
Transmitter: (70mm x 25mm x 12mm)
Transmitter Battery Pack: (69mm x 49mm x 19mm)

Button information:
  • Alco Switch
    This is an accurate alco switch used on the right/whipcord gauntlet in ESB/ROTJ/SE.
  • Push Button
    This is an accurate push button used on the ROTJ/SE flame thrower gauntlet.
  • Glove Button
    This is a rubber nubbed button that can be attached to your glove and pressed more inconspicuously. The wire has a quick disconnect at the wrist to make it a little easier to kit up.
    I Velcro my button to a compression glove under my normal gloves. It adds a little bump, but nothing noticeable to the average person. I am able to either trigger the button with my thumb or by hitting it against my blaster.
    More information can be seen here: For Sale - Wireless Rangefinder Servos - November Updates!
Version 5 Improvements
  • Flat transmitter module
  • More compact receiver box
  • External, adjustable antennas
  • Power light indicator for receiver box
I am currently working on some other things including range finder lights, ability to use button cell batteries, and other things. When these are complete, I can work out a system to upgrade old kits if someone is interested.

Smaller1.jpg

Smaller2.jpg

Smaller3.jpg

Smaller4.jpg

Smaller5.jpg

Price: $150
Free shipping in US, international shipping calculated at my website. Normally around $20.

NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS:
My website sometimes auto calculates at Priority Mail international. This is faster, but more expensive. If you want First Class let me know and I will refund you about half the shipping depending on the cost.

Purchase instructions, stock information, install instructions, and more images can be found at my website:
bh51512.com/product/wireless-servo-kit/
Instock kits ship in a day or two.
Backorder/out of stock kits ship in 2-3 weeks.

Also available are individual gauntlet buttons for your other gauntlet needs:
bh51512.com/shop/

20180314_213732-e1521079393968.jpg

Last edited:

BH-51512

Hunter
Currently one left in stock. After this one goes I'll have to order more boards and parts so shipping time will be a few weeks.