WIP homemade gauntlets...AKA "holy cow......it worked?

i was sitting around after a miserable failure of an attempt to make fiberglass gauntlets when a strange idea came to me.....instead of trying to make the gauntlets like i did my helmet, why not pour the fiberglass resin in the mold, then put Sintra pieces i had previously cut to build gauntlets into the resin, thus making them one piece?.....so i tried it and to my amazement, it worked......since i never can remember how to post pics on here, i'll just wait to see if anyone wants to see them.....but i just thought i'd take a chance to say that i feel like Wile E Coyote would feel if the Acme gizmo of the day finally worked.........

Excalibur

Active Hunter
I enjoy seeing scratch built projects rather than kits.
Post a link. I'm sure everyone would like to see them.

krillindb

Active Hunter
I can tell you where to get the code but. I'd just post it but I can't get it to post without the board thinking it is an image.

When you are posting, if you look at the left of the text box there is a list, in that list there is a link called post an image, it is under the words "How to:". Just copy the code that is in the pop up window then replace the url with your image's url. As simple as that.

can't wait to see the pics man!

J

jdos

Try upload pictures at www.villagephotos.com (free), then when you place a new post here go to "how to: Post an image" at left of the box where you write.

You will need the URL address of the pictures uploaded at villagephotos or another site.
Hope this help. :D

lordfett

Active Hunter
The "How to" for images actually isn't right.

{img src="http://www.yoururl.com/yourpic.jpg"}

Replace the { and } with < and > respectivly.

I tried linking the images you posted to village photos but they just came up an empty box with an X.

Gauntlets are looking good btw. I need to get my butt in gear and do mine.