WIP Fettpride Gaunts ROTJ

22ssplt

Active Hunter
Just thought I would share this build of mine. I’ve had these gaunts for awhile. They are hands down my favorite gaunts and I’ve worked on every single version out there. JMHO. Fettpride ROTJ ABS with all the good stuff. I’ve constantly upgraded my personal fett for several years. It’s nice it have some time and work on my own stuff for a change. Anyway enjoy.

Attachments

MinuteFett

Hunter
Curious, who still makes the FP gauntlets? And how would say the size of these are compared to others?

Will the weathering make them appear more dark/maroon??

22ssplt

Active Hunter
I can take some measurements for you. Compared to others I feel these are the best fit, And weathering will make them a little darker

22ssplt

Active Hunter
Yea the promo shoot ones are more red, it believed that the MOM ROTJ gaunts were used more in the SE movie so I’ve gone more dark maroon.

Boochman

Hunter
Looking great! Did you airbrush the base color? And how the hell did you get the flamethrower nozzles out?

Going to have my work cut out for me cause mine were pre-assembled by Fettpride. Now I gotta try and remove the nozzles, and the light on the left gauntlet...

22ssplt

Active Hunter
I did use an airbrush. The base color I used is boxcar red.

My nozzles were not attached. Just be really careful and you should be choosy, or you could paint the ends aluminum then mask them off before the main color?