Which spray paint for a metal looking helmet


New Hunter
I guess depends on what sort of Metal look you are going for. I have seen some Rustoleum paints look just like Aluminum if that's what your want. Also for Chrome looks, I use a spray called Spaz Stix that does a good job of mimicking chrome.