Where to buy bondo in uk?


Active Hunter
Hi all, like the title says.

does anyone know where i can get bondo in the uk? or can someone tell me what it actually is? i.e is it fibreglass paste?

i realise ths may be a silly question but help a fool out.
The UK term is 'bodyfiller'. You can buy it from Halfords, it's for repairing dents in cars, it's a kind of paste that dries in about 10 minutes and can be sanded smooth.
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.