What am I supposed to attach my armor to?

IceBlazeMC

New Hunter
Hello, I'm sorry if I make any stupid mistakes here, because I am new at this. I have just made my mandalorian breastplate out of EVA foam, and I am working on my helmet, which is made out of plastic. I have just purchased a cover all that fits pretty well, however I'm not sure where and how to attach the armor that I've created. I was thinking that I could attach it via Velcro, but I'm just not sure. Please tell me how you guys would attach it, and if I need a flak jacket, and where to get a flak jacket. Thanks for your help!

fiercepierce

New Hunter
Hello, I'm sorry if I make any stupid mistakes here, because I am new at this. I have just made my mandalorian breastplate out of EVA foam, and I am working on my helmet, which is made out of plastic. I have just purchased a cover all that fits pretty well, however I'm not sure where and how to attach the armor that I've created. I was thinking that I could attach it via Velcro, but I'm just not sure. Please tell me how you guys would attach it, and if I need a flak jacket, and where to get a flak jacket. Thanks for your help!
For Eva foam, I would attach some snaps to a flak vest and the armor. Attach the snaps to squares of nylon webbing, then use contact cement to attach the webbing/snap to the armor. Attach the other side of the snap to the vest like normal.