For Sale Webley & Scott No. 1 Mk 1 Flare Gun

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals

edraven99

New Hunter
For sale is a genuine pristine Webley & Scott No. 1 Mk 1 flare gun - otherwise known as the real-world basis of Boba Fett's EE-3 blaster in the Empire Strikes Back!

This is a "Federal Labs" converted Webley; meaning that it is either chrome or nickle plated.

As you can see from the pictures, it's in pristine condition with all matching numbers with only a slight discoloration to the chrome plating near the trigger.

I am limiting this sale to "in the US" unfortunately because I have no idea how international customs will handle a flare gun and would rather not take any chances (also one of the reasons why I'm selling such a beautiful piece)

For those of you that are thinking this is Deja Vu, yes this is the same Webley that Andy (Mugatu) posted a couple of weeks ago; it's currently in his possession and it will be shipping from him. We just crossed wires as to who was going to post :p

Price reduced to $4,250.00 USD with shipping and PP fees included in the asking price.

Thanks for looking!

Webley 1.jpg
Webley 2.jpg
Webley 3.jpg
Webley 4.jpg
Webley 5.jpg

Last edited:

Mugatu

Hunter
What he says is true: this has a fantastic finish. I think I will be jumping into the “chrome” group instead of “nickel”.

Darth Voorhees - Jetpack Kit