For Sale Webley & Scott No. 1 Mk 1 Flare Gun - PRICE DROP!

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup

edraven99

New Hunter
For sale is a genuine pristine Webley & Scott No. 1 Mk 1 flare gun - otherwise known as the real-world basis of Boba Fett's EE-3 blaster in the Empire Strikes Back!

This is a "Federal Labs" converted Webley; meaning that it is either chrome or nickle plated.

As you can see from the pictures, it's in pristine condition with all matching numbers with only a slight discoloration to the chrome plating near the trigger.

I am limiting this sale to "in the US" unfortunately because I have no idea how international customs will handle a flare gun and would rather not take any chances (also one of the reasons why I'm selling such a beautiful piece)

For those of you that are thinking this is Deja Vu, yes this is the same Webley that Andy (Mugatu) posted a couple of weeks ago; it's currently in his possession and it will be shipping from him. We just crossed wires as to who was going to post :p

Price reduced to $4,000.00 USD with shipping and PP fees included in the asking price.

Thanks for looking!

Webley 1.jpg
Webley 2.jpg
Webley 3.jpg
Webley 4.jpg
Webley 5.jpg

Last edited:

Mugatu

Hunter
What he says is true: this has a fantastic finish. I think I will be jumping into the “chrome” group instead of “nickel”.

edraven99

New Hunter
Some tires kicked but nothing too serious so far... open to reasonable offers. Don't let this beauty pass you by!

Mugatu

Hunter
How is this still here???
Some people are going to be sorry for letting this one slip through their fingers...

Darth Voorhees - Jetpack Kit