Warning: Issues with Ponteworks

Update...after sending Rick a full commission over two years ago, I finally got my remaining pieces back (helmet, left gauntlet and knees). The bad part? All he did was lay the base silver down...AFTER OVER TWO YEARS.

I haven't even asked about getting a refund, I'm just glad I can finally move forward with my display.

Anybody heard from Rick or gotten anything from him.? Been right at two years since I’ve attempted to contact him. I feel like I’ve given Rick enough time and hopefully things have gotten better for him. I thought I’d try and contact Rick and see if I can recover some money. I don’t think I have a good phone number for him tho.... any help on contact info would be appreciated. Pm me contact info-thanks

I haven't tried contacting him since 2/14/17 when I was supposed to get my $500 refund. I will reach out on 2/14/18. One year is enough time to give me my money back.

I haven't tried contacting him since 2/14/17 when I was supposed to get my $500 refund. I will reach out on 2/14/18. One year is enough time to give me my money back.

I haven’t tried since February of ‘16. Figured there was no sense while everything was blowing up with his personal life, so I’ve given him time to get it together....but I have a feeling it won’t matter. I doubt he’s going to respond to anything other than a court summons...hope I’m wrong though

Oh yes, he owes me over a grand as does Chris. And I've waited 2 years now. This guy is long gone. No use living in denial. Best of luck to anyone willing to go the extra mile to track him down.

Last edited:
I'm surprised someone hasn't tracked him down with as much cash it sounds like everyone has lost !! Aren't there some members in that part of the country that might be willing to help out ??

I'm surprised someone hasn't tracked him down with as much cash it sounds like everyone has lost !! Aren't there some members in that part of the country that might be willing to help out ??

Go to his house and do what? I'm hoping one day he'll pay me back or he'll just be another scammer in the community.

Not to mention the fact that he is likely broke. People flush with cash don't make decisions like this. You could win and never be able to collect the money.

Not to mention the fact that he is likely broke. People flush with cash don't make decisions like this. You could win and never be able to collect the money.

Exactly. Banishment isn't our decision but he hasn't even been on in over a year. Even if he comes back people have enough warning to never deal with him again.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back