Warning: Issues with Rick Ponte / Ponteworks

Hunter930

Hunter
Ya gotta laugh hey, trying to track a dude down so too communicate to him to return your stolen kit.. If anything its a source of amusement. na Im done with this clown, he knows he as my kit, he can choke on it as far I'm concerned

BudaFett

Hi I’m Bobert!
Ya gotta laugh hey, trying to track a dude down so too communicate to him to return your stolen kit.. If anything its a source of amusement. na Im done with this clown, he knows he as my kit, he can choke on it as far I'm concerned

Yeah, I mean there's no reason he can't return your kit or send us refunds. Getting annoying I'm at 2.5 years (he doesn't have any of my stuff and Eric finished my helmet) but I still want my money back.

kniveschau

New Hunter
Admin is not required to step in. Whether or not they choose to may be another matter.

Admin already stepped in when they deleted the "Buyer Beware" thread about Ponte from a few years back, imo
I a bet a few folks in this thread would have liked to had the chance to read it before handing over their money and/ or property to him. Unfortunately, I read it but decided to go ahead and commission him :facepalm

Has anybody talked to Rick lately? Has his situation improved? It's been a year+ since I've heard anything from him. Any info would be appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

Flamechicken

Jr Hunter
I last spoke to him, via text on March 6, with him saying that my knees, shoulders, cod and kidney pieces were going to ship that Wednesday (March 8). I haven't heard from him since. I've texted him almost every day for an update and nothing.

collector

Active Hunter
Anyone who is currently in contact with him or got his stuff. He promised to finish my Eyes helmet in march and since 4 weeks i got no reply on my pm's.

Flamechicken

Jr Hunter
Just an update...I received some more of my armor pieces (shoulders, cod and kidney) on Monday. I received no heads up or anything from Rick, it just showed up at the house. I'm still waiting on my knees, helmet and gauntlets from my commission that was suppose to be completed in June 2016.

ISBEAR

Jr Hunter
Ponte did write a post some time ago about some family problems and stuff. And last time I spoke with him around february, he was slowly getting back on track.

I know we are getting rather angry, I get, have been waiting on my helmet since 2015 when it was orignaly planned to be delivered, but if we all responds with soo much hostility, he probably will work slower and sloppier.

Sent fra min D5803 via Tapatalk

Ponte did write a post some time ago about some family problems and stuff. And last time I spoke with him around february, he was slowly getting back on track.

I know we are getting rather angry, I get, have been waiting on my helmet since 2015 when it was orignaly planned to be delivered, but if we all responds with soo much hostility, he probably will work slower and sloppier.

Sent fra min D5803 via Tapatalk
That's a fair point, but based on the other posts it seems that most people who commissioned him would rather just have their stuff shipped back and their money refunded ( or even partially). Less for Ponte to deal with and our fellow TDHers would have their kits back and can move on with their lives.

Sent from my LG-H900

Hunter930

Hunter
Anyone received their kit ???? Im still gobsmacked that the fella stole my kit. slow commissions and other issues I understand but open theft. wow. Ive contacted Admin and we are well and truly on our own. Bizarrely they are all mates with Ponte ...