For Sale Vintage Micro Switches Model 1SX1-T (1970s) Pulled from Working Equipment

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal

boba87fett

Active Hunter
Hi Everyone,

I have vintage Micro Switches available that appear to be a perfect match to the Micro Switch that can be seen cast into the GMH master helmet. The Grant McCune Boba Fett Helmet

They were reportedly pulled from working equipment, but I am not going to be testing them all individually prior to shipping them out.

GMH_270.jpg

Grant_McCune_Boba_Fett_Helmet_Microswitch_02.jpg

Per Honeywell Technical Support, the code means the year and the week of the year it was manufactured. So, “74 24” means that it was manufactured in week 24 of year 1974.

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 11.20.53 PM.png

The word "MICRO" on the vintage Micro Switches is more of a bold font than the contemporary models. In the photo below, the vintage switch is on top and the contemporary switch is on the bottom.

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 11.21.36 PM.png

The Micro Switch will come with some screws, washers and nuts. I can't guarantee that they will fit in your helmet, but I am including them.

Option 1: wires still soldered to them from the equipment they came from (can ship within a couple days)
Option 2: If you would like to wait until my desoldering gun gets here, I can desolder them for you (can ship within a week or two - waiting on desoldering tool)

Price: $20 each shipped in US

Let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Steven

Last edited:

boba87fett

Active Hunter
Alright haha these went much faster than I thought. I think 25 are spoken for so I will probably only sell a couple more for now.

Thanks everyone!

boba87fett

Active Hunter
I have shipped all of the micro switches that were paid for. Unfortunately if I never heard from you in a PM and you didn't pay, I have no switches for you at this time. Will update if I obtain more. Thanks everyone.

-Steven

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup