For Sale **UPDATE** ESB-MC Paint/Mod Grade Helmets SALES Thread

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
**UPDATE 9.29.20**

Converting this to a sales thread. Price is $250+ shipping and will begin shipping this week. To order please email us at machinecraftreplicas@gmail.com. Please specify where you're located (zip code) in your email so we can get you a price with shipping included. International customers please include your full address in the email so we can get a quote.

**UPDATE 9.29.20**

Hey all,

While progressing on the ESB-MC project we have run some helmets that didn't meet the standard for our regular ESB-MC orders. Rather than hold onto or destroy these, I'd like to see them being painted, or to be modified into whatever project people would like to pursue with them. With that being said, we are going to offer a limited run of ESB-MC Paint/Mod Grade helmets.

These helmets will come in raw cast form and will not include ears or any other extra pieces, but we are however working with another vendor who has agreed to sell the ears for them (more on this at a future date). Pricing for these casts is $250 + shipping.

These helmets are considered imperfect for one of the following reasons:
-Cast came from the 1st ESB-MC mold with the infamous brush bristle (I feel like these should be a collector's item now)
-Cast has a bubble in it large enough that it would require filling
-Cast has some sort of shape or surface imperfections
(Note: Casts will be distributed in a random fashion. Please do not request one with a certain imperfection. We have priced these accordingly.)

Here is the current stock of these helmets:
ESB-MC.jpg

Rather than grade and price helmets based on the imperfections and allow things to things become messy and convoluted, we are pricing these well below standard ESB-MC's and will NOT require the purchase of metal ears. With that being said, those who did purchase the helmets with ears will get first dibs these casts as a token of our appreciation.

We have priced these to move out quickly, and as such we will not be doing any deposits or payment plans for these; they will be available first come first serve. If you would like one of these helmets please post in this thread and subscribe to this thread for more updates. We are awaiting shipping supplies and will complete the rest of the regular ESB-MC orders before accepting payment and shipping these out.

Thanks all!,

Dakota

Last edited:

sandtrooper8867

Jr Hunter
What would it take to make one of these meet the standards for ESB CRL? I realize the cast has the later "damage" after ESB was filmed. Since this is as close to the real thing as a nimrod like myself can get, it would be great to have one for my ESB armor.

Ord Mantell

Hunter
What would it take to make one of these meet the standards for ESB CRL? I realize the cast has the later "damage" after ESB was filmed. Since this is as close to the real thing as a nimrod like myself can get, it would be great to have one for my ESB armor.
It will take considerable work to retrograde this to an ESB production version, but certainly possible. I am considering it myself.

Strider

Hunter
It will take considerable work to retrograde this to an ESB production version, but certainly possible. I am considering it myself.

It's actually fairly easy, just some sanding and a bit of filler and you're good to go.

Ord Mantell

Hunter
It's actually fairly easy, just some sanding and a bit of filler and you're good to go.
I've seen attempts by people who know what they're doing and there is plenty of evidence that it's not easy. Not if you want something accurate.

Last edited:

Jango Fett Jr

Well-Known Hunter
I've seen attempts by people who know what they're doing and there is plenty of evidence that it's not easy. Not if you want something accurate.
There are some additional scratches on the helmet post-filming that should be filled in, and the big crack on the side of the visor should be smoothed out if not opened up and re-set. What else would need to be done to make the helmet accurate to its state during filming?

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
There are some additional scratches on the helmet post-filming that should be filled in, and the big crack on the side of the visor should be smoothed out if not opened up and re-set. What else would need to be done to make the helmet accurate to its state during filming?

There are several stress areas, cracks, and bulges that would have to be addressed. But the largest undertaking would certainly be the large crack on the upper left side of the visor. With that being said, anything is possible with a little bondo and a good amount of time. The ear platforms also changed significantly over the years and have warped so that they do not fit perfectly flush against the ears.

With all that being said, it is still a 2nd Generation cast, and I ended up pricing these more than $100 less than what I originally planned because I want to see people take on those challenges without a huge investment.

Last edited:

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
**UPDATE 9.29.20**

Converting this to a sales thread. Price is $250+ shipping and will begin shipping this week. To order please email us at machinecraftreplicas@gmail.com. Please specify where you're located (zip code) in your email so we can get you a price with shipping included. International customers please include your full address in the email so we can get a quote.

**UPDATE 9.29.20**

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Wow - you guys are cleaning these out a little faster than I even thought they'd go... :lol: I've PM'd everyone who expressed interest. Also to answer the question I've had asked a couple times, these will not be a continuous run item since most of these helmets were either pulled from the old mold or while we were working on production improvements of the primary ESB-MC run.

Thanks all!,

Dakota

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Bump! Ready to clear up some storage space, so i'll have any of these that are purchased out the door this weekend. First round of helmets shipped earlier this week!

vaders right hand

Active Hunter
mine arrived today , and its quite literally , besides my wife , the most beautiful thing i have ever seen !!! all of the paint details , and damage over the years is so .....amazing to see and touch , honeslty , im not seeing anything that would make this helmet a "second" other than absolutley minor minor bubbles . thank you so much for putting this piece of history in my hands

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal