Want to Buy Unpainted Kits, FPH2,(armor/helmets/etc.)

MinuteFett

Hunter
Looking to buy any unpainted kits that you guys may have. FPH2's, Concept helmets, clone troopers... sabine...
Not really interested in stuff that has wait times, looking more to buying kits that people never got around to painting.

Edit: mostly want stuff that can be painted.
-Jetpacks
-Helmets
-Armor
-blasters No more blasters please, I recently picked up a real Pulce and Webley.
-etc...

Thank you.

Last edited:

MinuteFett

Hunter
Bump, looking for helmets/gauntlets/jetpacks/armor..etc..... wanting to paint stuff, thanks everyone!

Right now really looking to get armor/gauntlets to finish up my dark side Fett!

Last edited:

MTDavis

New Hunter
I have a new set of Nino's FPH2 kit with the coldcast upgrade, still in the box, that I no longer need. Looking to unload it just for what I paid; ready to ship!

MinuteFett

Hunter
Bump, anyone got some armor? Helmets? Anything that needs paint? Any type of bucket? Please show me what you’ve got!

MTDavis

New Hunter
I now have Stormrider's newest Signature ESB EE-3 kit that I no longer need (during the initial wait I secured a completed earlier model). Arrived last week.

MinuteFett

Hunter
I now have Stormrider's newest Signature ESB EE-3 kit that I no longer need (during the initial wait I secured a completed earlier model). Arrived last week.
Sorry boss, Just picked up a real Webley and will be attempting to mold and cast my own webleys. Thank you though!