For Sale Unfinished Zam Kit/Parts (Fabric, Prada Boots + Mon Cal helmet and more)

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes

thrax

Hunter
For sale: $2000 +shipping

Zam Wesell very rare unfinished parts:
Mon Cal Helmet (small) with correct finished working binoculars and parts & greeblies.
6 yards of movie accurate custom dyed neoprene from Zia's run years ago in excellent condition.
Unfinished Rifle with scope and greeblies (almost 5 foot long)
KYD-21 blaster pistol with leather holster
Unused Prada boots from Barneys NY ladies size 8

Photos here: 37 new photos by Cruzi ness

Post questions here.

Attachments

thrax

Hunter
Let me know if you have questions about the items - there is a picture of a an early generation Parks Darth Maul saber hilt in there - that's not included. :p

However, there are two 32 oz. bottles of leather dye thinner/reducer for making the multi shaded skirt in there, too. The sizes of the hard parts are small and so is the helmet - MonCal made them small but there is a way to resize it and I can get better pics upon request.

JenEyre

New Hunter
Let me know if you have questions about the items - there is a picture of a an early generation Parks Darth Maul saber hilt in there - that's not included. :p

However, there are two 32 oz. bottles of leather dye thinner/reducer for making the multi shaded skirt in there, too. The sizes of the hard parts are small and so is the helmet - MonCal made them small but there is a way to resize it and I can get better pics upon request.
I ran the numbers and unfortunately it just isn’t going to work.

thrax

Hunter
Thanks for the consideration, but I'm not interested in parting out; I need to sell it all. Sorry.

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal