Unfated (Jason's) HIC build

Unfated

New Hunter
Han: VaderCoke since KingJawa is no longer making them.

Side Panels: I'm 3D printing these using files from thingiverse.com produced by board member Flimsy.
These are great files! Volvo carbonate panel by crissy

Greeblies: I'll be 3D printing these as well. Also files from Flimsy.

Electronics: I ordered from Jon at Home - Fettronics Star Wars Boba Fett Mando Mandolorian Costume Custom Light Boards.

Box: Not sure yet. I'll most likely be making this myself. I wanted to grab a Zenix box, but my 3D panels won't
line up with his box cut outs.

Unfated

New Hunter
They are not quite as nice as I'd like, but they will work. They cost me about a quarter of what a cast set would have cost.
I ended up buying the aluminum u-clips from Zenix and I'm happy I did. I'm still having trouble getting the box CNC routed, so
next I'll be working on my Han cast. He needs some clean up and filling.

IMG_1781.jpeg
IMG_1782.jpeg

novadercoke

New Hunter

Side Panels: I'm 3D printing these using files from thingiverse.com produced by board member Flimsy.

Electronics: I ordered from Jon at Home - Fettronics Star Wars Boba Fett Mando Mandolorian Costume Custom Light Boards.

Box: Not sure yet. I'll most likely be making this myself. I wanted to grab a Zenix box, but my 3D panels won't

Here is VaderCoke's resin Han. I'm pretty happy with it.

View attachment 172158

Last edited:

novadercoke

New Hunter
Did you have to do alot of repair on your vadercoke fiberglass parts ? I ordered mine they were green when i pulled them out of the box so i layed them out so they would cure flat while i made the box . So two months later i went to start on putting him on the box and this is what the parts look like as of right now , parts are full of air pockets and and face and hands are releasing from the part . I'm glad i waited for these to cure i would be pissed after getting him painted and two months later this happens . Just a warning .

Attachments

Unfated

New Hunter
Did you have to do alot of repair on your vadercoke fiberglass parts ? I ordered mine they were green when i pulled them out of the box so i layed them out so they would cure flat while i made the box . So two months later i went to start on putting him on the box and this is what the parts look like as of right now , parts are full of air pockets and and face and hands are releasing from the part . I'm glad i waited for these to cure i would be pissed after getting him painted and two months later this happens . Just a warning .
Mine had a few chips around the edges and a couple of easily filled bubbles, but nothing like any of that.

novadercoke

New Hunter
Mine had a few chips around the edges and a couple of easily filled bubbles, but nothing like any of that.
Yeah when i tried to correspond with him about it he felt the need to insult me and say this repair was laughable and said he did'nt know how they were stored , this is'nt about storage its about shotty craftsmanship and was going to make me pay for return shipping . Just sharing my experience with this.

Last edited: