For Sale ULTRALITE Hero Gauntlet Rockets - MachineCraft

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Introducing the ULTRALITE Hero Gauntlet Rocket - The new standard for Hollow Gauntlet Rockets. By utilizing special tooling and a little design work, we have reduced the weight of this assembly down to an incredibly light 4.0 ounces without sacrificing ANY exterior dimensional accuracy.

Link to order: Boba Fett Gauntlet Rocket (Hollow) - MachineCraft Replicas

IMG_5499.jpg

IMG_5494.jpg IMG_5495.jpg IMG_5491.jpg IMG_5496.jpg

Features:
- The most dimensionally screen-accurate Gauntlet Rocket available
- Complete assembly weighs an astonishingly light 4.0oz
- Beautifully machined from accurate aluminum and copper alloys
- Includes accurate mounting hardware, and accurate mounting plates

Comparisons:
- 35.5% Lighter than our previous V3 Hollow Gauntlet Rocket
- 42.9% Lighter than Recaster 1 Hollow Rocket
- 48.1% Lighter than Recaster 2 Hollow Rocket
- 57.5% Lighter than MachineCraft/Elstree Solid Rockets
- Introductory priced at $150 - less expensive than all of the above (at time of this post)

Rockets are in production now and will ship them as soon as they arrive!

Dakota

Mr Fett

Well-Known Hunter
Whelp, I see something in my future at some point. I have the hollow v.3 I'd been meaning to paint and put on my suit, but got lazy and hadn't done it yet. Now I need the even lighter one instead. LOL

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Purchased mine yesterday!

Whelp, I see something in my future at some point. I have the hollow v.3 I'd been meaning to paint and put on my suit, but got lazy and hadn't done it yet. Now I need the even lighter one instead. LOL

Just done my order for a rocket and a beacon

Wow, definitely ordering one soon!

Thank you, gentlemen!!

That looks great! Are you planning on doing a BoBF version as well?

Probably not since the screen-used BoBF Rocket isn't metal. However, since the screen used rocket does use the tip of one of our Rockets, we may offer that as a standalone piece for those working on accurizing the BoBF costumes.

Rook 3

Jr Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Probably not since the screen-used BoBF Rocket isn't metal. However, since the screen used rocket does use the tip of one of our Rockets, we may offer that as a standalone piece for those working on accurizing the BoBF costumes.
That's a bummer, but I understand. Still seems odd that they'd use the metal front and not the whole deal. Guess they didn't have your lightweight model. ;)

B0B4F3TT

Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Introducing the ULTRALITE Hero Gauntlet Rocket - The new standard for Hollow Gauntlet Rockets. By utilizing special tooling and a little design work, we have reduced the weight of this assembly down to an incredibly light 4.0 ounces without sacrificing ANY exterior dimensional accuracy.

Link to order: Boba Fett Gauntlet Rocket (Hollow) - MachineCraft Replicas

View attachment 231577

View attachment 231580 View attachment 231579 View attachment 231576 View attachment 231578

Features:
- The most dimensionally screen-accurate Gauntlet Rocket available
- Complete assembly weighs an astonishingly light 4.0oz
- Beautifully machined from accurate aluminum and copper alloys
- Includes accurate mounting hardware, and accurate mounting plates

Comparisons:
- 35.5% Lighter than our previous V3 Hollow Gauntlet Rocket
- 42.9% Lighter than Recaster 1 Hollow Rocket
- 48.1% Lighter than Recaster 2 Hollow Rocket
- 57.5% Lighter than MachineCraft/Elstree Solid Rockets
- Introductory priced at $150 - less expensive than all of the above (at time of this post)

Rockets are in production now and will ship them as soon as they arrive!

Dakota
Amazing as always. Super impressive.

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
That's a bummer, but I understand. Still seems odd that they'd use the metal front and not the whole deal. Guess they didn't have your lightweight model. ;)
They had a brass hollow V2 rocket, hence why the rocket cone is painted goldish/brass color. It came in at about 6.5 ounces which maybe was too heavy. While it sucks, the BoBF suit is understandably meant to endure a lot more real life damage than the OT suits would have ever put up with. I think we can rule out safety being the driving factor since they still used our gauntlet darts on the other gauntlet, and they are SHARP.

Amazing as always. Super impressive.
Thanks so much!

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals