Vest Tubes?

beyora

New Hunter
I'm having an exceptionally hard time finding tubes for this suit! What has everyone else used for the tubes?

Jc27

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Go to Home Depot or lowes and get a kitchen sink spray nosel. I got a spray nosel that had like 4 feet of hose for around $8.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops sorry. I did t see u till now that you are looking for Zam stuff. The hoses I mentioned are for fett.

Foxbatkllr

Well-Known Hunter
I'm having an exceptionally hard time finding tubes for this suit! What has everyone else used for the tubes?
The closest hose I've found are replacement hoses for a bissell spot bot, painted black and weathered. The replacement hose costs about $15 and can be bought online.

silvermitt

Jr Hunter
Well, I'm going to give a thank you on this topic. I haven't gotten around to even looking them up, so knowing ahead of time what to get is greatly appreciated.

Foxbatkllr

Well-Known Hunter
Do you maybe know if this is still available? Or do you have a name and/or trademark for us to search for?
They are a gardening hose attachment from Australia. I had someone from Australia pick them up and ship them. Last I checked, the correct ones couldn't be ordered online. They are described as: "25mm BSP, Nut and 19mm Tail"

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxbatkllr

Well-Known Hunter
Waaaaait a sec, I just followed the link--I was looking for the tubes, but this is the attachment to the tubes on the vest??
Yes, this is for the tube to vest attachment. The same ones they used on the film appear to still be available.

beyora

New Hunter
Ohhh okay, reading back I think I understand where my confusion came from. Earlier you said you have the legit stuff from down under, and I thought you were talking about the tubes, not the vest attachments. Derp!