Triple ESB paintups(PBlizzard Commission)

MinuteFett

Hunter
Hello gang!

Here we have an ESB FPH2, ToEleven, and a helmet by Uhbif.
Currently have the green on the cheeks/dome for two helmets and have primer on the UhBif helmet. Once they're all painted I'll be turning this thread into a review between the three helmets :D .

The Toeleven is for member PBlizzard and will be top priority.

Hoping to have these done by the weekend! Please feel free to leave tips and criticisms!

Attachments

Last edited:

Uhbif

Hunter
I've been wanting to see the painting and compare one of my helmets )
I do Not see it in the photo.

MMcFett

Jr Hunter
You're going to paint 3 helmets by the weekend!? You're braver than I thought :p
Impressive. Most Impressive. I'll be watching with great interest

MinuteFett

Hunter
Not where I wanted to be with these helmets but I have even airbrushed on, all that’s left is topical detailing and the final weathering. Should hopefully have these done tomorrow.

Here you go Pblizzard ! Yours is in the middle :)

eDit: Uhbif helmet on the left, toeleven I’m the middle, fph2 to the right

Attachments

Uhbif

Hunter
Why didn't you take off right ear? It is freely removable, I did not remove it before sending, but it is not glued.

MMcFett

Jr Hunter
That's looking good! So much further than I could be on one helmet over a weekend. Great paintups so far!

MinuteFett

Hunter
Current progression: Have the fronts completed on these three, all I need is finishing details on the ears and back panels and they're complete!
Working on three is much harder than I thought haha.

MMcFett , Thank you I very much appreciate it :D
Uhbif , I didn't notice you could take that one off but I did and painted it, your helmet is the one in the middle, hope im doing justice to your helmet :)

Attachments