TRamp with Jason’s lines

kndys

New Hunter
Just received my TRamp from Paul and it is awesome. He was able to load the original lines from Jason onto the unit and then trigger with the remote. If any one is trying to use the old school voice for their costume, Paul can prep it with such. His work has gotten great reviews and I can’t disagree. Took awhile with parts delayed due to Corona I believe (think some parts came from China) but he always kept me updated as to progress and ETA. Great guy.

I would live to know where he got the sound clips. I have been looking for those for my sound kit for years.

I need this upgrade for my TRamp
I did query if this can be added to an existing TRamp as I have one coming. He indicated yes he has a profile for this with the four lines of dialogue. From what he has said previously there is a library that TRamp owners have access to. Might be worth getting in touch with him.

I did query if this can be added to an existing TRamp as I have one coming. He indicated yes he has a profile for this with the four lines of dialogue. From what he has said previously there is a library that TRamp owners have access to. Might be worth getting in touch with him.
Thanks, I will ask Paul and see if I can alter my TRamp

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back