For Sale ToEleven Fiberglass ESB Helmet kits v2

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup

ToEleven

Hunter
Hello all, I have a new ESB helmet I'm offering as a semi-limited-see-how-it-goes run.

Included with the kit:
helmet - polyester gelcoat & resin fiberglass
mq-1 molded into helmet
ears - urethane plastic
RF topper housing - urethane plastic
perspex block - clear epoxy
Polaroid SX-70 lens - clear epoxy/urethane plastic
borden - stainless steel or aluminum
RF stalk - solid aluminum tapped and ready to go
visor insert - formed & cut smoked plexiglass
assorted screws
2 - 5mm leds (cosmetic for the RF)

My full kit price is $250

If you want I can optionally trim and install the visor for $30.

Measurements:
8 3/4" - inside width ear to ear
9 5/8" - inside brow to back(above keyslots)
9 1/2" - inside height center of helmet to bottom of ears

PM me for questions, inquiry or whatever. I'm happy to share whatever I've learned from my struggles with the process. If you have

The kit...also shown with an assembled/primed bucket
_MG_3411.JPG _MG_3426.JPG_MG_3370.JPG _MG_3373.JPG
Various angles
IMG_3278.JPG _MG_3316.JPG _MG_3319.JPG _MG_3323.JPG

IMG_3279.JPG IMG_3283.JPG IMG_3280.JPG_MG_3366.JPG

Some untrimmed...
IMG_20181030_230646690.jpg IMG_20181030_230831500.jpg IMG_20181030_230845621.jpg IMG_20181030_230904122.jpg

Optional visor installation. The t-nuts and clips are included with the install price.
_MG_3327.JPG

211front.jpgIMG_20180725_121514393.jpg

Here are some at a distance zoomed by request.
_MG_3532.JPG _MG_3538.JPG _MG_3541.JPG _MG_3526.JPG _MG_3521.JPG _MG_3518.JPG _MG_3516.JPG _MG_3513.JPG

Another for reference...only shot at 3-4 feet away.
211_helmet1.jpg

Last edited:

MinuteFett

Hunter
Is this helmet worked off of a certain sculpt, like say the mystery helmet? Or what can it be compared to in size/shape?

Thanks!

ToEleven

Hunter
Is this helmet worked off of a certain sculpt, like say the mystery helmet? Or what can it be compared to in size/shape?

Thanks!
I used the Battlefront game model as a base which is low poly, but has the proportions right. I modeled using Blender and a ton of reference photos for detail...plus a cnc router, mdf and a few cans of Bondo.:D

It compares closely with the MR sized buckets out there.

clown3y

Hunter
Great looking kit! If I wouldn't have two kits waiting to be painted right now, I'd definitely get one of these.

Do you maybe have a few pictures taken zoomed in on eye level? Just for a full, undistorted look at how it will look once we have it in our hands? Thank you!

ToEleven

Hunter
Most
Great looking kit! If I wouldn't have two kits waiting to be painted right now, I'd definitely get one of these.

Do you maybe have a few pictures taken zoomed in on eye level? Just for a full, undistorted look at how it will look once we have it in our hands? Thank you!
Thanks man, that's a good suggestion. Some of these are shot from maybe 5 feet zoomed in, but I will add some distance shots.

MinuteFett

Hunter
I've got to say Jay has some of the CLEANEST helmets I've had the pleasure to work with. Among my favorites alongside Bobamakers V4. The visor I believe is custom-made to each helmet and sits perfectly 100% of the time, leaving no gaps between the mandible and the visor. Quality craftsmanship.

DO NOT hesitate to buy one!

Mando Comando

New Hunter
I've got to say Jay has some of the CLEANEST helmets I've had the pleasure to work with. Among my favorites alongside Bobamakers V4. The visor I believe is custom-made to each helmet and sits perfectly 100% of the time, leaving no gaps between the mandible and the visor. Quality craftsmanship.

DO NOT hesitate to buy one!
That's a GREAT recommendation, bro! I had already planned on buying one but that just makes me feel way more excited about getting my hands on one of those bad boys!

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal