Thinking of doing a run of my jet pack kits

Hi Mark,

Are you still doing the JPs? If so, how much would you charge for shipping to the UK??

Pauly

PS Glad to hear your wife's on the mend!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine yesterday and I was so excitied!!!! lol I felt like a little kid in Xmas day, sure I maybe 19 but I havent felt that way in a while lol. I love it and going to start working on it Thursday.

Thanks BradleyFett and I am glad to hear that your wife is doing better.

Hi Mark,

I'm also interested in one of these to be delivered to the UK.

Do you have a rough guess on how long the lead time would be?

Cheers

Tony

Tony,

I could have one shipped out within a couple weeks- maybe sooner depending on when you order.

Mark

If you do another run anytime between now and late Sept let me know, I'm trying to get an ESB Fett together for this year's Halloween... :)

I am interested in a ROTJ pack or an unpainted kit. Are you doing another run soon?
Please send a message
thx!

Mark,
In regards to the pack you have sent me I shipped it out in the same packaging you sent me to-wesari (see above post) and he is stating that this is the wrong pack that I purchased and received from you this doesnt make sense at all. Could you contact him in regards to this and PM me I am away on vacation in another country at this time so internet is very limied I would appreciate it. On a side Hope all is well and I appreciate you attention to this.
Kevin

Hi Mark,

Your link to the pics seems to have gone dead. Can you post another link please????

PS. Are you still making the jet packs??? And if so, whats the wait time?

Thanks,
Pauly

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back