The Unofficial History of Boba Fett's Costumes

I would totally be in for a signed copy! Who do we send our space bucks to...?

536B19AD-729F-40E2-9F71-F1C7351DA7AA.jpeg

Question - is the ghosted background illustration of Fett and Slave 1 going to be printed OVER the photos in the actual book, or will it be behind the photos?

There have been some recent additions diving deeper into the "Development" portion. We hope to have the book ready to go by the end of the month.

I would also be down for a copy of this. I will be watching this for when you take pre orders ( I read the entire thread and didn't see anything that said you needed pre order funds so I apologize if I missed that).

I too have no valuable knowledge to add being new to this site and a life long Fett fan but mostly uninformed as to the history and development of the character and costume.

I will however say as a newcomer to the forum, this is the kind of thing that sets this forum apart from others. The value of knowledge and willingness to share it. Thats what this is all about and ots wonderful to see everyone come together and help.

Now this is a great collection of work and history of the original developments of Boba Fett
I LOVE IT.

This is the type of stuff that I live for! Not only for Boba Fett, but seeing the people and methods behind the scenes
Now I just need to know who I need to give money to to have a copy of this sitting in my home!

boba87fett
Even though I put in a couple hundreds of hours of research into my ROTJ Hero Costume, to my very untrained eyes, this looks awesome! You should plan on a May 4th release! (Also, I'll be wanting a hard cover copy of this!)
:cool:

Thanks,
-Iron

boba87fett
Even though I put in a couple hundreds of hours of research into my ROTJ Hero Costume, to my very untrained eyes, this looks awesome! You should plan on a May 4th release! (Also, I'll be wanting a hard cover copy of this!)
:cool:

Thanks,
-Iron
That's what I was shooting for... but I don't think it will happen. Sandy Dhuyvetter has agreed to sign *all* of the books, which adds in extra time need to ship to me for quality checks, then to her and back to me to mail out. Art Andrews is helping to make sure that the quality of information, photos, layout, editing, etc. is the best it can be. It's probably going to take us several more months to get it where we are proud of it. We'll see though!

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back