The Unofficial History of Boba Fett's Costumes

Mine is in an endless loop in LA.

Star Wars Baby Yoda GIF by Mashable
I am now shipping via DHL for international orders. So, hopefully this shouldn't happen again. Sorry for being a part of the learning curve Levi!

And the way it was so carefully wrapped and mailed out was faultless, must have taken you ages. Many thanks.
It takes a very long time to carefully cut open the book's plastic wrap, sign it, replace it back in the plastic wrap, seal that in a water resistant envelope, wrap in foam and then the custom size box lol... many hours. Hopefully you can all see how much I invested in this project and how much I care about getting you the best copy I can.

It takes a very long time to carefully cut open the book's plastic wrap, sign it, replace it back in the plastic wrap, seal that in a water resistant envelope, wrap in foam and then the custom size box lol... many hours. Hopefully you can all see how much I invested in this project and how much I care about getting you the best copy I can.
Stephen.. I didnt buy the book as you know, but dude... Ive followed the project. And anyone who did will have NO DOUBT about that.
And as much as we can see, theres so much we can't see... Its hard to graps how much effort REALLY goes into something like this if you havent done it yourself or work in a similar industry. And you did it on your own, where theres usually whole teams ocupied with a project like this!

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back